closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts 4 for £64

PSA Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts 4 for £64

Just a heads up for some cheap reasonable shirts, they fit me so work for me and at this price its worth buying a few spares

use code EXTRA20UK at check out and you'll get 4 shirts for £64.00 + free delivery.

Thanks for this. It may be weeks before I need to wear another shirt but on the basis this is really good deal for the quality.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PSA Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts 4 for £64

T M Lewin are 4 for £60 currently too. Of the two options, I personally prefer Lewin and ordered some on Thursday.
    Good deals available on Loake and Barker shoes directly too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Had both offers and also Hawes & Curtis but at this time no need for dress shirts and have no idea when i will be wearing one again i reckon they will be giving stuff away in a couple of Months.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    Had both offers and also Hawes & Curtis but at this time no need for dress shirts and have no idea when i will be wearing one again i reckon they will be giving stuff away in a couple of Months.
    I too don't have any need for dress shirts Mart, but the Charles Tyrwhitt offer also applies to their t-shirts and polo shirts. Of the latter I've had a couple and they've lasted longer and better than some other brands I've had.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Blog Entries
    Fair point Ralph but just reevaluating my own clothing i have no need for anything and maybe after this is hopefully over we may in the first world take a good long look at ourselves our wants and our needs.

Stay well mate.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Fair point Ralph but just reevaluating my own clothing i have no need for anything and maybe after this is hopefully over we may in the first world take a good long look at ourselves our wants and our needs.

Stay well mate.
    Stange you said that Mart, today I was having a good sift through my wardrobe which resulted in a whole heap of stuff that's not been worn in ages. So it's now being laundered and is destined for the local charity shop - when it reopens.

Look after yourselves.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Discounts could get better potentially but hard to see how much cheaper they could get. £10 per shirt? Lewin prices quoted in this thread are currently at £15, CT at £11. Worth freshening up the wardrobe and giving the existing lot to a local church/mosque/charity shop or even a good charity in London such a Suited and Booted.

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought 4 CT shirts and a couple of ties. Great price.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Just bought 4 CT shirts and a couple of ties. Great price.
    I'm struggling to find where to enter the discount code. The site suggests this should be done when viewing the "bag" but I don't see the appropriate box?

Quote Originally Posted by jwillans View Post
    I'm struggling to find where to enter the discount code. The site suggests this should be done when viewing the "bag" but I don't see the appropriate box?
    When you go to bag, beneath your order details you should see "enter offer code"

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    When you go to bag, beneath your order details you should see "enter offer code"
    Thanks Top Cat - found it now (although I'm sure it wasn't there last night!)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by boris9 View Post
    T M Lewin are 4 for £60 currently too. Of the two options, I personally prefer Lewin and ordered some on Thursday.
    Good deals available on Loake and Barker shoes directly too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All of these shirt makers must be struggling at the moment...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...tdown-11974050