closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega PO Chronograph stuck in Hong Kong

Journeyman

Omega PO Chronograph stuck in Hong Kong

This is my Omega PO Chrono currently stuck in Hong Kong. My wife dropped it at the Swatch service centre last year on her annual visit to her relatives, but first due to the protests and then Covid19 she has been unable to collect. They said they will hold the watch for 2 years so its not an issue.

I put it in for a new bezel but when they inspected the watch a few issues were found due to a bad service by a third party watch repairer. (previous owner) While it was there I decide to have a new crystal fitted and a case refinish. Wont talk prices here but suffice to say massively cheaper than Omega UK.

Have to say this is buy far the biggest watch I own, and if anything a bit on the large side.

Pictured just after purchase and a little cleaning:

Craftsman
    It'll be all the more special when you get it back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Beautiful watch but frustrating not having it!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Otherjohn View Post
    This is my Omega PO Chrono currently stuck in Hong Kong. My wife dropped it at the Swatch service centre last year on her annual visit to her relatives, but first due to the protests and then Covid19 she has been unable to collect. They said they will hold the watch for 2 years so its not an issue.

I put it in for a new bezel but when they inspected the watch a few issues were found due to a bad service by a third party watch repairer. (previous owner) While it was there I decide to have a new crystal fitted and a case refinish. Wont talk prices here but suffice to say massively cheaper than Omega UK.

Have to say this is buy far the biggest watch I own, and if anything a bit on the large side.

Pictured just after purchase and a little cleaning:

Lovely looking Omega

All should be sorted within 2 years

HOPEFULLY