closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Peak Design

Peak Design

Always great quality gear, but this just-announced travel tripod looks very nice indeed. Not cheap, though!

Master
    None of the Peak Design stuff is cheap, but it does seem very good quality and the packaging is good as well.

I’ve got their camera straps which are great, and I’ve got the Everyday backpack as well, which is a nice piece of kit.

The tripod does look good I have to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Tooks View Post
    None of the Peak Design stuff is cheap, but it does seem very good quality and the packaging is good as well.

I’ve got their camera straps which are great, and I’ve got the Everyday backpack as well, which is a nice piece of kit.

The tripod does look good I have to say...
    The camera straps are brilliant - used them for years now and would never consider anything else, especially for street photography.

I've been eyeing up their tech pouch as it looks really useful...I don't really need it though and it's £50 for a small polyester/nylon bag :-). Will probably buy it anyway as a bit of retail therapy.

Very nice, but a bit rich for me.
    We took the family on safari last year to celebrate both of our 50th b'days, and I got myself the Manfrotto Peak Element Carbon traveller (Big).
    Very near in spec to the Peak but a small fraction of the cost, I have been very impressed with it.
    Worth playing with if you get yourself to a WEX or similar (that do both).
    D

Master
    Over priced for what it is imho. You get get a whole variety of great tripods for a lot less. The actual Peak anchor locks are genius though. I have their wrist strap but the metal parts worried me I would scratch my camera. So I replaced it with one from here https://www.cordweaver.co.uk/shop. One that uses the anchor locks and has no metal in the loops and I actually much prefer it. This https://www.cordweaver.co.uk/product...gn-anchor-link