closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Zooming In: Jean-Claude Biver (Apr 3, 2020)

Zooming In: Jean-Claude Biver (Apr 3, 2020)

Apr 3, 2020

Zooming In: Jean-Claude Biver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omEJAk2Bits

From one of the comments below:

"This is one of the best interviews I've seen the last decades. This is more than a watch talk. The thoughts are the vision of next economy generation. Eternal, life as the important asset, King and Queen as customer and product which need to be combined perfectly. Love as social, ethic, etc. Behavior. And much more. Let an economist create business theories out of such things." (by Home Fink)

John

Thank you for posting, stating to watch this looks a great watch and will sit when I have more to and enjoy this. No doubt an exceptional man to listen to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post

Apr 3, 2020

Zooming In: Jean-Claude Biver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omEJAk2Bits

From one of the comments below:

"This is one of the best interviews I've seen the last decades. This is more than a watch talk. The thoughts are the vision of next economy generation. Eternal, life as the important asset, King and Queen as customer and product which need to be combined perfectly. Love as social, ethic, etc. Behavior. And much more. Let an economist create business theories out of such things." (by Home Fink)

John
    Google translate at work I think!! I wonder if it made sense before the translation... :0)

Master
    Got to admire the man, reminds me of Niki Lauda in some respects, blunt and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by redmonaco View Post
    Google translate at work I think!! I wonder if it made sense before the translation... :0)
    It would make more sense if you had listened to the video. It is "the artist at work" type of thing. He created the Bing Bang for Christ's sake.