closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Some fun horology 'Isolation Art : Work In Progress' stuff. Omega Speedmaster Tuesday

Blog Entries

Some fun horology 'Isolation Art : Work In Progress' stuff. Omega Speedmaster Tuesday

Morning all.

Just a little fun something watch related to help alleviate the doom and gloom and to take my mind off the frontline.
    As some here may know... I work on A and E Ambulance operations and it's my fourth rest day of five.
    A break I needed. It's already crazy with the virus.. so I have got back into drawing to help take me to a better place. It has been a tough March so far.

I haven't drawn anything watch related for a while.

I did once put up some step by step art pics on tz... so I thought I would do it with this as I progess with it 'live.'

I spent all day yesterday outlining.... and have worked on the dial today.

Ink on A4 Paper.

I will post more progress when I do more.

Take care everyone. Isolate and stay indoors. If you have to go out.... TRULY social distance.

Don't believe the rumours that you hear... this virus can be indiscriminate. Stay safe. x

Thanks for this, looking forward to the next update.

And thank you for the work you and your colleagues are doing to help keep all of us safe.

I really enjoy seeing step-by-step images and descriptions of artwork being created. That's coming along nicely, and what an excellent mind-settling diversion.

Massive thanks to you and everybody else on the front line. You are doing an amazing job.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alfat33 View Post
    Thanks for this, looking forward to the next update.

And thank you for the work you and your colleagues are doing to help keep all of us safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    I really enjoy seeing step-by-step images and descriptions of artwork being created. That's coming along nicely, and what an excellent mind-settling diversion.

Massive thanks to you and everybody else on the front line. You are doing an amazing job.

Thanks for the kind words and comments.
    It is appreciated. Truly.

However, I am in full agreement that others are doing an amazing job out there who haven't had enough recognition.
    I talk to this guy in Aldi now when I go in. He always says we do a great job... but I told him that they do too.
    Meeting demands stocking shelves in a panic buy chaos, having hundred's of potential carriers drift by them on a daily basis.

Everyone who is adhering is playing their part in this. To everyone who stays at home as much as possible.... we salute you and applaud you.

People are possibly looking at the current mandate / slogan that is staying at home, protecting the NHS and saving lives... and possibly thinking it's all a little drastic.

It truly isn't. This thing is real and the more of us who understand that and truly isolate... when possible... the better.

I am off to draw more now. Have a good day tz-ers.

Stay apart. Stay home.

We have all mod cons and home luxuries. Think of people who have suffered in the past.
    Think of Ann Frank. THAT is isolation.
    Think of the Manchester Bombing children who have been denied the opportunity to isolate and spend times with their families. THAT is harshness. THAT is what you can call an unfair deal in life. Blown away in your youth. This is neither. This is being asked to watch tv or polish our watches to help the nation. I am sure we can all manage that.

It's isolation to save lives. It's not corny or exaggerated. This is thing is real.

Stay safe. :) xx