closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: audemars piguet royal oak 26320st.oo.1220st. - Service Cost and ownership

Journeyman

audemars piguet royal oak 26320st.oo.1220st. - Service Cost and ownership

I’m considering my next watch purchase and have lusted after an AP for a while, however I’m curious as to service cost and is there the same ridiculous waiting time for AP as with new Rolex at the moment with the AD?

Master
    Have also been recently looking at AP's. This link may be helpful:

https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/se...rvices-prices/

1450 CHF for a chronograph so just over £1000 for a service at current exchange rates.

No idea about waiting times for that model but I think some of the Royal Oak models have fairly long waits but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by mmgg1988 View Post
    Have also been recently looking at AP's. This link may be helpful:

https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/se...rvices-prices/

1450 CHF for a chronograph so just over £1000 for a service at current exchange rates.

No idea about waiting times for that model but I think some of the Royal Oak models have fairly long waits but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly
    Thanks that’s a really useful article, service cost comparable with my current Rolex as well! That seems like a goer, Rolex seems to be really common at the moment, in the past year in my office ever second person seems to have one.