closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 53

Thread: Coronavirus - Chinese Bio Leak or Attack?

  1. #1
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stuck in 1996
    Posts
    12,029

    Coronavirus - Chinese Bio Leak or Attack?

    I’m not one for conspiracy theories but when I first heard a couple of weeks ago that this could have been a leak or a deliberate attack by the Chinese it did peak my interest.

    Then I saw a Netflix show called My Secret Terrius. It’s based in a bio / pharmo plant in Wuhan and is about the development of a Coronavirus that attacks the lungs directly and has a 90% mortality rate. It’s to be used as a weapon. It was made in 2018.

    Find the series on Netflix and go to Series 1, Episode 10 and forward to 53 minutes.

    Absolutely bizarre.

  2. #2
    Grand Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Masham-Beverley borders
    Posts
    11,010
    It's a bit unfair posting this outside the BP: how are people supposed to give the correct reply in G+D?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    It's a bit unfair posting this outside the BP: how are people supposed to give the correct reply in G+D?
    I suspect that's intentional.

  4. #4
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    687
    "I'm not one for conspiracy theories but"

    You could have left it at that.

  5. #5
    Bat shit crazy

  6. #6
    Master reggie747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Mersey Riviera
    Posts
    5,188
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Iím not one for conspiracy theories but
    Oh really.....

  7. #7
    Master Kirk280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,971
    Iíve lost track of how many Coronavirus threads youíve started. Perhaps you need a hobby. May I recommend collecting watches?

  8. #8
    Grand Master Der Amf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Masham-Beverley borders
    Posts
    11,010
    I saw an equally sane person on twitter declaring that CV19 had been created in Israel in the 50s. How clever of da Jooz to use their control of the media to pin the blame on the Chinese.

  9. #9
    Grand Master Mr Curta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mainly UK
    Posts
    11,008
    pique insanity
    Don't Panic

  10. #10
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    swansea uk
    Posts
    804
    All I hear now is daft conspiracy theory`s about this.

    I 100% believe it came from a virus jump to humans in s****y crowded dirty conditions with tired overworked malnourished old ill people as the first humans for it to take hold on.

  11. #11
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mendips
    Posts
    3,127
    Obviously it was the US mitary athletic team

  12. #12
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    4,684
    Surely Lasser fever would be a better weapon and easier to disguise 80/20 asymptomatic and a 15% mortality on the 20%.

    It's all over Nigeria at the moment but then lots of chinese are working in Nigeria ...Oh well there you are then.

    Covid is, according to the science, not an engineered virus it's a variant of SARS it's natural; thats what viruses do.

    We should be feed vaccinating bats according to some because of their very nature.

    I will dig out the sources..

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I saw an equally sane person on twitter declaring that CV19 had been created in Israel in the 50s. How clever of da Jooz to use their control of the media to pin the blame on the Chinese.
    Best I have heard is that it is related to 5G...does make me wonder where all the viruses came from before mobile phones/radio waves were invented...

  14. #14
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stuck in 1996
    Posts
    12,029
    This is the only one Iíve started.

    Does nobody find the episode Iíve mentioned bizarre and a bit disturbing? I did so thought Iíd share but I wonít bother in future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk280 View Post
    Iíve lost track of how many Coronavirus threads youíve started. Perhaps you need a hobby. May I recommend collecting watches?

  15. #15
    Master Kirk280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,971
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    This is the only one Iíve started.

    Does nobody find the episode Iíve mentioned bizarre and a bit disturbing? I did so thought Iíd share but I wonít bother in future.
    Apologies, I was confusing you with someone else.

    Does anyone find your original post disturbing? Well I can only speak for myself, but no.

  16. #16
    Master Christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,360
    Not really. Coronavirus is nothing new and is pretty common, itís just that none of us were talking about it until 2020. Look at Bill Gates Ted Talk from a few years ago. If you believe the netflix thing, you could equally come to the conclusion he is behind all of this.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    This is the only one Iíve started.

    Does nobody find the episode Iíve mentioned bizarre and a bit disturbing? I did so thought Iíd share but I wonít bother in future.
    I've seen the clip - I suspect you would find it easier to convince members here that the virus developed in a Wetherspoons somewhere in the midlands.

  18. #18
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    15,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
    I've seen the clip - I suspect you would find it easier to convince members here that the virus developed in a Wetherspoons somewhere in the midlands.
    Cuidich 'n Righ

  19. #19
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,925
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MB2 View Post
    Best I have heard is that it is related to 5G...does make me wonder where all the viruses came from before mobile phones/radio waves were invented...
    1G. Also known as God.

  20. #20
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Iím not one for conspiracy theories but when I first heard a couple of weeks ago that this could have been a leak or a deliberate attack by the Chinese it did peak my interest.

    Then I saw a Netflix show called My Secret Terrius. Itís based in a bio / pharmo plant in Wuhan and is about the development of a Coronavirus that attacks the lungs directly and has a 90% mortality rate. Itís to be used as a weapon. It was made in 2018.

    Find the series on Netflix and go to Series 1, Episode 10 and forward to 53 minutes.

    Absolutely bizarre.
    The Simpsons had an episode on coronavirus in 1993 (they also had a 2000 episode featuring a Trump presidency...!)

    Nonetheless, we may just be looking in the wrong place

    https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2020/03...acle-recovery/

  21. #21
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Surely Lasser fever would be a better weapon and easier to disguise 80/20 asymptomatic and a 15% mortality on the 20%.

    It's all over Nigeria at the moment but then lots of chinese are working in Nigeria ...Oh well there you are then.

    Covid is, according to the science, not an engineered virus it's a variant of SARS it's natural; thats what viruses do.

    We should be feed vaccinating bats according to some because of their very nature.

    I will dig out the sources..
    As promised :

    The nature of Covid 19

    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0317175442.htm


    Regarding the bat vaccination approach from some few years back

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPxeA6Z_m4

  22. #22
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Far East (of England)
    Posts
    2,124
    No worries. McAfee tells me that my anti-virus is up to date!

  23. #23
    Craftsman bdkelly72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ealing, London
    Posts
    353
    I am not peddling conspiracies but this exercise was carried out oct 19 after I'm assuming a while of preparation.. some interesting stuff in there not least the 15 trillion of money "lying around in negative or zero funds" ... segment 3 finance 11.37 ish with a timely cough ;)

    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.o...01/videos.html full report here

    fully supported by the Bill Gates foundation so legit..



    Sent from my SM-N976B using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by bdkelly72; 27th March 2020 at 20:27.

  24. #24
    The human race has been kicking the world with a combination of pollution and over population for the last couple of hundred years. Sometimes the world kicks back - itís just nature. Trying to find a conspiracy theory in all this seems daft imho. Sometimes Human Beings canít control the world, same with extreme weather conditions, volcanic eruptions etc. We like to think we run the show but Ďmother natureí sometimes puts us in our place. Horrible to be living through it but seems pretty straightforward to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #25
    Master AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Trinovantum
    Posts
    8,610
    There was a specialist on the JRE podcast who discussed this and dismissed it. He seemed to have the relevant experience to form that opinion.

  26. #26
    I`m a firm believer that the earth is flat and JFK was killed by aliens, but CV-19 man made?
    Nah.

  27. #27
    Grand Master GraniteQuarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen, UK
    Posts
    26,053
    Apparently the Tefals have stated there's no evidence its DNA has been tampered with, but the bloody laboratory with Level 4 biosafety being in Wuhan does ignite my foil hat somewhat!

  28. #28
    Grand Master Mr Curta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mainly UK
    Posts
    11,008
    Don't Panic

  29. #29
    Master Chinnock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    8,518
    Itís nature kicking us up the arse and knocking us off our false perch.

  30. #30
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    1,398
    With China seemingly coming through the other side.. maybe they should use their manufacturing prowess and make some ventilators, PPE kits, masks and any other necessities - bogroll even! - pronto (or gift the ones I'm sure they have in those popup hospitals that's no longer needed) and utilise the massive undercapacity in airlines to get these out to whatever city/country needs it, which is pretty much everyone!

    Surely they can do this... But will they?

  31. #31
    Craftsman JoePattinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Beijing, China
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    With China seemingly coming through the other side.. maybe they should use their manufacturing prowess and make some ventilators, PPE kits, masks and any other necessities - bogroll even! - pronto (or gift the ones I'm sure they have in those popup hospitals that's no longer needed) and utilise the massive undercapacity in airlines to get these out to whatever city/country needs it, which is pretty much everyone!

    Surely they can do this... But will they?

    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...hina-supplies/


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  32. #32
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    19,780

    Coronavirus - Chinese Bio Leak or Attack?

    Le Monde - 600*millions de masques*: líobjectif du ę*pont aťrien*Ľ en prťparation entre la Chine et la France
    https://www.lemonde.fr/international...4705_3210.html


    Not just Italy.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

  33. #33
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UP North.
    Posts
    10,880
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    This is the only one I’ve started.

    Does nobody find the episode I’ve mentioned bizarre and a bit disturbing? I did so thought I’d share but I won’t bother in future.
    Say & post whatever you want,all the replies posted were just their opinions anyway!.Each person has their own view on whatever people post!......
    Some of those people have something worth saying,some just prefer to insult and or become personal!.

    Thanks for posting,I'll watch it later........after a few chores,plenty of them to do now.


  34. #34
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    1,920
    What I always find Ďfunnyí about these conspiracy theories is not the theories themselves itís how quick people are to brush them off.

    IF anything like this was man made, thereís no need to worry about it getting out as most people online are instantly ďhaha, yeah tin hat wearing idiotĒ with no actual knowledge themselves of it. Interesting really when you think about it.

  35. #35
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    15,295
    Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    What I always find Ďfunnyí about these conspiracy theories is not the theories themselves itís how quick people are to brush them off.

    IF anything like this was man made, thereís no need to worry about it getting out as most people online are instantly ďhaha, yeah tin hat wearing idiotĒ with no actual knowledge themselves of it. Interesting really when you think about it.
    Thatís something that always amuses me too. People dismiss anything that doesnít conform to their views which would give anything out of the ordinary a good head start.
    Alien life anywhere? Ha ha little green men eh?
    A virus man made? Ha ha got yer tin hat on?
    An atomic bomb? Ha ha Donít be silly.....
    A great canoe with many men with firesticks that kill? Ha ha thatís silly....
    Last edited by oldoakknives; 28th March 2020 at 10:29.

  36. #36

  37. #37
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    7,280
    I just don’t get why people are obsessing about essentially irrelevant bullshit. By irrelevant, I mean can anyone who is pushing or buying this bollocks explain any way at all that believing or not believing this can help you mitigate the current risks.

    Because, rather than this crap, you really should be keeping up to speed with the latest research that can help you become safer and protect you and yours. Things like this:

    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2763852

    or perhaps this:

    https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/nettle-soup

    because you can forage nettles and easily stay eight meters from anyone while having a handy natural UV source to kill any virus.

    Or you can carry on feeling like you are one step ahead of the experts while buying ready meals in an air conditioned supermarket. You did read what MIT just had to say about clouds of the virus recirculating for hours? Because I’m not sure I’d care about whose fault the virus is if I caught it. Because anyone who catches it at this point is either a key worker or can only blame themselves.
    Last edited by M4tt; 28th March 2020 at 11:17.

  38. #38
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Salisbury, Wiltshire
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    With China seemingly coming through the other side.. maybe they should use their manufacturing prowess and make some ventilators, PPE kits, masks and any other necessities - bogroll even! - pronto (or gift the ones I'm sure they have in those popup hospitals that's no longer needed) and utilise the massive undercapacity in airlines to get these out to whatever city/country needs it, which is pretty much everyone!

    Surely they can do this... But will they?
    Not wishing to take the thread down a rabbit hole but....

    I work for a medical device manufacturer with sites in China.
    Air freight has actually trebled in cost these past few weeks - I'm not sure if this is a capacity issue or whether someone somewhere is making money from this.
    (For the record, we're not, we're absorbing the cost and not passing it on nor profiteering).

    Difficult times indeed!

  39. #39
    Master IAmATeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NW London
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    With China seemingly coming through the other side.. maybe they should use their manufacturing prowess and make some ventilators, PPE kits, masks and any other necessities - bogroll even! - pronto (or gift the ones I'm sure they have in those popup hospitals that's no longer needed) and utilise the massive undercapacity in airlines to get these out to whatever city/country needs it, which is pretty much everyone!

    Surely they can do this... But will they?
    Since this is a conspiracy thread, maybe this was the plan all along - to sell more to the rest of the world ?

  40. #40
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    15,295
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt View Post
    I just donít get why people are obsessing about essentially irrelevant bullshit. By irrelevant, I mean can anyone who is pushing or buying this bollocks explain any way at all that believing or not believing this can help you mitigate the current risks.

    Because, rather than this crap, you really should be keeping up to speed with the latest research that can help you become safer and protect you and yours. Things like this:

    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2763852

    or perhaps this:

    https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/nettle-soup

    because you can forage nettles and easily stay eight meters from anyone while having a handy natural UV source to kill any virus.

    Or you can carry on feeling like you are one step ahead of the experts while buying ready meals in an air conditioned supermarket. You did read what MIT just had to say about clouds of the virus recirculating for hours? Because Iím not sure Iíd care about whose fault the virus is if I caught it. Because anyone who catches it at this point is either a key worker or can only blame themselves.
    Stay calm mate, I for one am looking at as much information as I can find. Nice links some interesting stuff on them. Live long and prosper.
    Cuidich 'n Righ

  41. #41
    If this did turn out to be a bio weapon and released by China on purpose,whatís the chances of world war 3 .
    Really hope itís all bull ,but would trump just roll over and accept it .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #42
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    15,295
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    If this did turn out to be a bio weapon and released by China on purpose,whatís the chances of world war 3 .
    Really hope itís all bull ,but would trump just roll over and accept it .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't want to have to guess that one.
    Cuidich 'n Righ

  43. #43
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Surrey, U.K.
    Posts
    575
    I believe the virus has been proven not to be manufactured by a California lab.

  44. #44
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    I believe the virus has been proven not to be manufactured by a California lab.

    Here's the thing. Can anyone here explain how one would prove, one way or the other, that this virus was manufactured rather than evolved. What, if anything, would differ between the two ways it came to exist?

  45. #45
    Grand Master Chris_in_the_UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Norf Yorks
    Posts
    36,712
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt View Post
    Here's the thing. Can anyone here explain how one would prove, one way or the other, that this virus was manufactured rather than evolved. What, if anything, would differ between the two ways it came to exist?
    It is about consequence rather than genesis.

    If the source is the lab in Wuhan (as an example) then why would they infect themselves first without a way of protecting their own?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

  46. #46
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    32,629
    I just got off a three way video call with Elvis and John Lennon. They both said that it has nowt to do with the Chinese, they were adamant. However both Adam Ant and Adam Adamant called to say that they aren't so sure.

  47. #47
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Blackwood, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    It is about consequence rather than genesis.

    If the source is the lab in Wuhan (as an example) then why would they infect themselves first without a way of protecting their own?
    Perhaps to be the first to recover and take over the world wah ha ha ha ah!

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  48. #48
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brussel land.
    Posts
    15,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    It is about consequence rather than genesis.

    If the source is the lab in Wuhan (as an example) then why would they infect themselves first without a way of protecting their own?
    Because people are expendable?

    (I don't actually believe this was the case, but it wouldn't be the first regime to see it's own people as an expendable asset, even perhaps to be used to cover their tracks)
    Cuidich 'n Righ

  49. #49
    Master pacifichrono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    Obviously it was the US mitary athletic team
    Going all the way back to this declaration, if that were true, why would the U.S. be so painfully inept at recognizing the problem and reacting to it in a timely manner? At a minimum, we were a month late in pulling the levers of action.

  50. #50
    Craftsman bdkelly72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ealing, London
    Posts
    353
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...acted/data.htm

    Coronavirus act.. impressive how they can draft , proof and agree this life changing bill in a few weeks ...

    Sent from my SM-N976B using TZ-UK mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information