closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Join me on a trip to utopia.

Join me on a trip to utopia.

This goes out to TZ friends only Do Not I repeat DO NOT tell everyone. I want to keep you all safe so have a plan to steal a double decker bus and take as many of my friends and their family to Ambridge, this is the one village in the uk where so far there are currently no food shortages, no cases of corona and the streets are lined with toilet roll. Following a small gas explosion in the kitchen the hotel is shut but I think I can secure enough space in some yurts at Spiritual Home, it’ll give us a chance detox from all this toxicness.
    All those who wish reserve this seat on the bus please message below. Priority will be given to anyone who knows about lambing, picking strawberries or making cider. To anyone who doesn’t make it, stay safe out there.

I think that Carlton-Browne will be up for this
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Quote Originally Posted by justin44 View Post
    This goes out to TZ friends only Do Not I repeat DO NOT tell everyone. I want to keep you all safe so have a plan to steal a double decker bus and take as many of my friends and their family to Ambridge, this is the one village in the uk where so far there are currently no food shortages, no cases of corona and the streets are lined with toilet roll. Following a small gas explosion in the kitchen the hotel is shut but I think I can secure enough space in some yurts at Spiritual Home, it’ll give us a chance detox from all this toxicness.
    All those who wish reserve this seat on the bus please message below. Priority will be given to anyone who knows about lambing, picking strawberries or making cider. To anyone who doesn’t make it, stay safe out there.
    I'm in. I am familiar with Lambs, having eaten many over the years. Same with Strawberries, and better still, I know how much Gin to add to Cider to make it smoother.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

I'm experienced in bushcraft and wild foraging, the nirvana you describe has me yearning for "self isolation", please give my seat to someone else.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    I think that Carlton-Browne will be up for this

In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

I'm in, I like seedy hotels