closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Beaverbrook sale

Craftsman

Beaverbrook sale

Thought these seemed a decent price (may be wrong) along with some other decent prices.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Master
    Ooh that’s a very tempting deal and have been after one of these for a long while. Think they had a similar deal a few months back at slightly higher price and I missed the boat anyway.

Thanks for the heads up will have a little think.

Cheers
    Neil

Master

Master
    Please someone buy this as i don't need another watch

https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/01137...c-Mens-Watch/p

Journeyman
    Did anyone buy that x33? Saw it early and was really tempted... however now gone. Anyone here?

I put money on that X-33 being the one I got from them with the crystal fault!

Journeyman
    If it can be fixed under warranty again I suppose it doesnt matter. Kicking myself now for dithering over it. 🤔

Master
    Oris Movember and aquis are both tempting

Craftsman
    Was in my bag and available, but then I thought, wrong time to be shopping!
    Thinking I should have now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roth1 View Post
    Did anyone buy that x33? Saw it early and was really tempted... however now gone. Anyone here?

Quote Originally Posted by Gee252 View Post
    If you are undecided, always buy, particularly if it’s in a shop with a returns policy!

Master
    The gorillaz looks good value too

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    I put money on that X-33 being the one I got from them with the crystal fault!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee252 View Post
    Well I decided to go for this for a change I was lucky and the price seemed too good to pass on and nearly bought a second hand one from SC last month for not much less.

Not too bothered if it's GQ's returned watch with the smudged glass and if I'm mot completely happy it'll just go back for a refund.

To be honest I've liked these since the model was released several years ago but price rises over the years have put it out of my mind. No idea if I'll like it and never seen one in person and may be way to big for me despite being light I imagine.

Will update once it arrives and I can examine it closely.

Cheers
    Neil

The TAG Cal 01 would have been very tempting at 2500 so quite glad that has gone.

Master
    I really like the big bronze zenith but I don't need another watch right now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jneds View Post
    Well I decided to go for this for a change I was lucky and the price seemed too good to pass on and nearly bought a second hand one from SC last month for not much less.

Not too bothered if it's GQ's returned watch with the smudged glass and if I'm mot completely happy it'll just go back for a refund.
    Well done! And interested to see if it’s the same one.

If so you can always ask for a replacement like I got, a 100% factory fresh specimen

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MB2 View Post
    The TAG Cal 01 would have been very tempting at 2500 so quite glad that has gone.
    This one? https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/01095...h-Mens-Watch/p

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    Thanks to a heads up from uktotty this was back in stock...not for long.

Link no longer working but a Casio Rangeman GPS for £374 instead of RRP of £800.
    Last edited by mjc1216; 26th March 2020 at 11:26. Reason: Link not working

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    Thanks to a heads up from uktotty this was back in stock...not for long.

Link no longer working but a Casio Rangeman GPS for £374 instead of RRP of £800.
    Very welcome Mark

Master
    Oris movember was in my basket with finance agreed but I could just not bring myself to do it !

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Will they be bringing out another ‘delayed limited edition’ next year? ;-)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Was thinking about this but the dial looks very flat and bland, could do with some colour

Now you’ve mentioned it, true. One of the coloured variants would look better.

Master
    I wonder if anyone paid list price for one of those olympic omegas. They always seem the first thing to be discounted.

Quote Originally Posted by s1wnw View Post
    I wonder if anyone paid list price for one of those olympic omegas. They always seem the first thing to be discounted.
    They remind me of the 90’s dynamic in both style and the fact they seem pretty unpopular when available.

Master
    especially the box of all of them for something like 20k!

Beaverbrook sale

Quote Originally Posted by jneds View Post

To be honest I've liked these since the model was released several years ago but price rises over the years have put it out of my mind. No idea if I'll like it and never seen one in person and may be way to big for me despite being light I imagine.

Will update once it arrives and I can examine it closely.

Cheers
    Neil
    Good Luck. I suspect you have now have the same phone call I have just had saying there is no stock and it is discontinued...blah blah.

I posted on the original PSA Beaverbrooks thread as I saw this X-33 and purchased it and paid via credit card. They then confirmed my order last night when I got their email. Now yet again for the 3rd time they pull the rug from under my order even after confirming!

Not impressed!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Good Luck. I suspect you have now have the same phone call I have just had saying there is no stock and it is discontinued...blah blah.

I posted on the original PSA Beaverbrooks thread as I saw this X-33 and purchased it and paid via credit card. They then confirmed my order last night when I got their email. Now yet again for the 3rd time they pull the rug from under my order even after confirming!

Not impressed!
    Yep I had the same phone message which was very disappointing but not the end of the world in the scheme of things. What puzzles me is why did the website allow the transaction to go through if there wasn't the stock.? Surely the site and actual stock levels are linked in this day and age.

Cheers
    Neil

Master
    Yes got the email...the only issue is why can it be listed on the website and then not in stock.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent online Beaverbrooks order WW08565331 for M119517.

Unfortunately, when sourcing your item it has come to our attention that we no longer have sufficient stock to be able to fulfil your order. As this is also now a discontinued line between ourselves and our supplier we are now unable to obtain any more stock of this line.

May I offer my sincere apologies for any upset caused and for the delay in advising of the stock availability regarding your order. I can assure you we have made every attempt to be able to complete your order prior to contacting you.

Please can you advise if following this information, you would like to cancel and refund your current order or choose an alternative from our website.

Please note should you wish to choose an alternative with a lesser/higher price or have paid via the finance option we may need to cancel your current order and for the order to be replaced via our Website or Sales Team on 08001692329 Monday to Friday between 9 and 5pm.

If there is no response to this email within 3 days, your order will automatically be cancelled and refunded.

If there is anything further I can help you with please contact me and once again may I offer my apologies for any disappointment this may have caused you.

Kind Regards

Beaverbrook sale

God knows what is going on at Beaverbrooks!

I get a phone call telling me sorry no stock and then I get sent this email! Let’s see what happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by paw3001; 27th March 2020 at 00:07.

I guess they have to sell it somehow and their online ordering system doesn’t allow them to track exact numbers of watches in the network or at the speed that sale items might go. Disappointing, but I’m not sure I’d be that peeved at them for cancelling if its impossible to fulfil the order. They’ve also not sat on it very long, less than 24 hours to notification.

There will be one or two people out there that got lucky.

Master
    Seems like a total farce.

Did the Skywalker X33 get shipped or was that fake news too?

Master
    I had this a couple of years ago with flannels Xmas sale everything I ordered went through then got cancelled an hour later

Now stopped taking orders and shutting up shop online. They say they will work to despatch all orders placed before 3pm today. I ordered a few bits last night to cover birthdays in the coming weeks. So far I’ve had a despatch confirmation for one of the eight items ordered.

Master
    I wonder whether more ADs will do the same. It is difficult times for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tim2012 View Post
    I wonder whether more ADs will do the same. It is difficult times for everyone.
    I think most big stores have done this today.

Funnily the X-33 was delivered today. Apparently, they found one last one and shipped it out.

Normal I wouldn’t mind a cancelled order so much but when this was the 3rd they had done it, it was beginning to grate!

So the watch has been delivered safety and no
    mark to the crystal!

First things first, switch the bracelet to my Apollo 11 45th speedy and stick this one on a NATO!

Website and warehouse operations closing with immediate effect until further notice.

Orders made before 3pm today will be fulfilled.

Just had an email.

Edit - apologies, I see this was already flagged above.
    Last edited by IVK; 27th March 2020 at 20:29.

Funnily the X-33 was delivered today. Apparently, they found one last one and shipped it out.

Normal I wouldn’t mind a cancelled order so much but when this was the 3rd they had done it, it was beginning to grate!

mark to the crystal!

First things first, switch the bracelet to my Apollo 11 45th speedy and stick this one on a NATO!
    Can we get a worst shot of the x33 on the NATO and the Apollo 11 on the new bracelet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I picked up this bargain of a watch from beaverbrook its a nightmare to post on here i cant seem to just add an image without a url
    https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/collec...-l3-801-4-56-6
    similar to this for £937 instead of £1600

Master
    All sales cancelled and warehouse shut-down!

Blog Entries

mark to the crystal!

well done getting that one! Bit of a bargain. Do post pictures (of both speedies) when the swaps have been made when possible. I’m only JUST a little bit jealous!

Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    Yes - now back in stock at 4350. Personally I like the black version better but was very tempting at almost half price.

Loads of retailers shutting their entire operation. A few reasons:

No demand for clothes and optional items. Woman's wear was down 92% for us last week. Now about 85% down.
    Furlough payments means you make less of a loss being shut than open.
    Social media pressure to shut distribution centres.
    Government pushing for closure.
    Social distancing means some operations are impossible.

These guys will be affected by most of the above. Shutting makes sense.

Journeyman
    Watch I bought.. delivered next day ..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I "purchased" the X33 in their sale January 10th. It cost £2760 on 0%.
    Eventually, after far to much aggravation to describe here. As instructed. I went to the store to collect my watch. I was informed at the store, It was not available and they were sold out.
    I cancelled the order and they refunded me my deposit.

I have since a purchased a Breitling. Not from Beaverbrook