closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Undone Watches

Craftsman

Undone Watches

Morning all...

Any feedback at all on the brand / the watches?

Specifically i'm thinking of a basecamp classic in bronze on a brown rally strap / display back. This spec seems to come it at £306 (plus import charges i guess?) but with a 10% discount code for being a new customer. This seems pretty good value really?

Looking across the range there seems to be a mixture of quartz / NH35A - this spec comes with the auto movement.

Interested to hear any feedback / see any photos?

Cheers

Had a bespoke "Aqua" diver made-up by them last year - cost a bit over £400 by the time customs had had their teeth into it (they're HK based).

Quality is on a par with the better microbrands - i.e. as good or better than the Usual Suspects from China that have Japanese names on the front of them.

I really like it, and it's been robust and reliable so far, but it's something I'd only buy if you intend to keep it.

Craftsman
    Strange you should mention the planning to keep it aspect as I see they offer proper personalisation - initials on the dial / photo on the case back... But I think that might be going a little too far...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have an Urban Chrono, some personalised details on it. It's decent quality, has a nice case but unless you're going to keep it forever don't buy new, the used prices on these are low.

Craftsman
    Yeah I'd noticed that, unfortunately the bronze doesn't seem to have made it onto the second hand or reseller market yet...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk