closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lockdown Corner

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by andymonkey View Post
    I’ve set myself the mammoth task of trying to learn the Larry Carlton guitar solo from Kid Charlemagne by Steely Dan

Respect. It'll all be over by the time you've got the first four bars down.

Thomas Reid
    I've been out in the garden (delightful weather) redoing a path to the shed that I put in too quickly when we first moved in. It was a bit lumpy and uneven (grass growing in gravel retaining grid -- trying to make the path nearly invisible). This way I get something done I wanted done, and work up a bit of a sweat.

As an aside. I've been chatting (remotely, using Microsoft Teams) with some of my students, and some find it amazing that I would be doing something as mundane as garden work during the crisis.

Best wishes,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by rfrazier View Post
    I've been chatting (remotely, using Microsoft Teams) with some of my students, and some find it amazing that I would be doing something as mundane as garden work during the crisis.

Best wishes,
    Bob
    The've probably seen your watch workbench, Bob. ;-)

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Grand Master
    Anyone else wearing the most outrageous things in their wardrobe to entertain themselves?

Please do, if it doesn’t match or is way out then please put it on to go to the shops and exercise we need more entertainers at times like these.

Shouldnt be too hard for most of us
    RIAC