closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A big thank you to everyone working the front line hospitals, supply chain & shops

A big thank you to everyone working the front line hospitals, supply chain & shops

A big thank you to everyone on the front line in the hospitals working so hard to save lives and in the supply chains & shops keeping everyone fed, warm and the lights on.

I know some forum members are contributing - stay strong, stay safe and maybe don't wear your wrist watch to make cleaning your hands and arms easier.
    Last edited by timc; 22nd March 2020 at 22:32.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by catch21 View Post
    Hear hear!!!
    +1.

Sent from my SM-A202F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Yip
    Much appreciated-the till workers are hardly ever mentioned but are pretty much frontline with proximity to punters.

Absolutely. There are a lot of great people out there keeping the rest of us going. 👏👏👏

Craftsman
    They are super humans, so brave. Massive thank you for this and I hope they get looked after in many ways after this is all over, class acts !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. My mate Mark is doing double shifts in the Fire and Rescue Service to cover absences, and is a volunteer Blood Biker to boot. One of many very real heroes out there who just don't stop.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Journeyman
    Always remember to wash your hands and stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by timc View Post
    A big thank you to everyone on the front line in the hospitals working so hard to save lives and in the supply chains & shops keeping everyone fed, warm and the lights on.

I know some forum members are contributing - stay strong, stay safe and maybe don't wear your wrist watch to make cleaning your hands and arms easier.
    +1
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthingsblue View Post
    It would be great to work out a way to charge us a little more for our shopping and pay 100% of the additional money raised to all the shop workers as a thankyou from us.
    100% agreed

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk