closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the End Game?

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    They show off the hospitals being built but other preparations are also in place that would cause great unease..
    On Sky news just now they showed the inside of ex US air force hangars in Oxfordshire that have been converted to be used as mass mortuaries. 600 per hangar, row upon row of multi tier dexion type shelving for the dead. The caveat of "if required" was stated, but they ain't doing it for fun. Uneasy? Yes.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Those 'hospitals' in the exhibition centre look a lot like 2 x 2 shell schemes, my mrs used to run events like the national wedding show, among other B2B events and oversaw the putting up and taking down of far more complicated and elaborate exhibition stands, usually in just a couple of days... worth mentioning to give context to the claim of hospitals being built in 9 days.
    Last edited by Passenger; 4th April 2020 at 08:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Those 'hospitals' in the exhibition centre look a lot like 2 x 2 shell schemes, my mrs used to run events like the national wedding show, among other B2B events and oversaw the putting up and taking down of far more complicated and elaborate exhibition stands, usually in just a couple of days... worth mentioning to give context to the claim of hospitals being built in 9 days.
    I think the medicalisation is more complex, and requires more time than just putting the shells up.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    I think the medicalisation is more complex, and requires more time than just putting the shells up.
    Possibly mate though I dunno the true extent of the medicalisation, just struck a chord as we were watching the pictures of the one in Londons Excel, Mrs P ran an event called 'Show House' at that venue, but she commented whilst watching the footage just how much those 'units' resembled the basic, entry level shell scheme packages her team used to sell as well as commenting on the quick turn around for erecting and disassembling the quite often elaborate and expensive structures typical in the exhibition industry.
    Looks very open plan, I just hope they don't have to try and 'isolate' many/any infected or treat otherwise seriously ill patients and that the ICU's, theatres in the proper hospitals can cope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    On Sky news just now they showed the inside of ex US air force hangars in Oxfordshire that have been converted to be used as mass mortuaries. 600 per hangar, row upon row of multi tier dexion type shelving for the dead. The caveat of "if required" was stated, but they ain't doing it for fun. Uneasy? Yes.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    600 per hanger is already below the daily death rate, try a converted warehouse to house 50x this amount and several all around the country..

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I’m pretty sure we can write off normality for the rest of 2020 anyway.
    Spot on prediction from 6 months ago. Looks like we will be writing off the first half of 2021 too.

To be fair a lot of the doom.and gloom projections in this thread (e.g. hangars being used as morgues) failed to materialise.