closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Bracelet Adjustment Tool

Master

Breitling Bracelet Adjustment Tool

Recently purchased a Pro II bracelet for my Aerospace which I need to take a link out of.

Assumed that either my Rolex SD screwdriver, some mini general screwdrivers I have or those in my Jura watch tool set would do the trick but none of them worked! Seems that the groove is very narrow so all the blades were either too large or too thick.

Anyone have a reasonably priced suggestion of what fits? I have seen a mention of a 1.8mm Bergeon screwdriver on another forum but those don't seem to be readily available and since it is only to take one link out once (given I have the above for general adjustments anyway), I assume something cheaper would do.

Thanks!

Master
    Could you not pop into your nearest Breitling AD if practical and get it done there? Maybe a local jeweller who would probably make a small charge or ask you to make a charity donation.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealywheelie View Post
    Could you not pop into your nearest Breitling AD if practical and get it done there? Maybe a local jeweller who would probably make a small charge or ask you to make a charity donation.
    i guess it will take some weeks to get it done

Master
    In normal times I probably would as there are loads of ADs fairly nearby but I will have plenty of time and shopping centres are not necessarily the best places to be even if they are open!

Also I haven’t found anything which comes with a “small charge” in chain ADs in London and both the local jewellers within walking distance where I have had similar things done have closed in the past year or so.

It’s no big deal if there isn’t a simple solution, I will probably go to the Breitling boutique locally when everything has blown over as they may be more inclined to do low cost/free adjustments!

Master
    I think I may have a 'fine' blade 1.8mm screwdriver that will fit. Will look tomorrow & happy to lend it to you via post.
    Cheers.

Master
    I think I may have a 'fine' blade 1.8mm screwdriver that will fit. Will look tomorrow & happy to lend it to you via post.
    Cheers.
    Thanks, have dropped you a PM

If you have spare tips you could always file one to suit? When I had a go at watch ‘trashing’ I did this to make sure the tips were an exact fit.