closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any Deals on VW Transporters?

Any Deals on VW Transporters?

Looking for a new, demo or nearly new SWB manual panel van. Any good deals you're aware of? Happy New Year all.

Master
    Speak to VW Van Centre Liverpool. I think they. as a group, may own Birmingham too, although I have never had dealings with them.

Used handle the sales of pre registered ones. I got a very good deal there a few years ago and they had plenty of stock although not sure how good it will be at the moment.

Master
    I think most panel vans have been purchased by Amazon contract delivery drivers!

Seems that way anyway, but prices are quite firm for them so I understand.

That and a lot of VW transporters are being sought this time of year for camper van conversions.

Master
    As above, loads of secondhand being picked up for campervan conversions, and apparently some delays on importing new ones.

Pete

Master
    Blog Entries
    There were a couple of blokes walking up our street the other week placing cards on vw camper vans and caravans saying we want to buy. They were sought after things before covid now there like gold.

I'm hoping for a life after covid where we get a wet summer and the market gets flooded with campers and caravans with owners going back abroad.

Purchased my pre registered T6 from the van centre in Speke. Friend bought an ex-hire T6. Big saving on retail. Commercial sales so no oily salesmen. Website doesn’t show half the stock on site. Lots of stock but does move very fast. Part of the Swanway group.
    Last edited by mylofitz; 9th January 2021 at 09:52.

Master
    I got 11% on a factory order, 12 weeks from order for delivery, nice vans but not worth the extra over a vivaro etc in my view. List prices are mad too.