Quote Originally Posted by Mick P View Post
I got two grand children who are now on 80% of a job as part of their uni training. They can stay on this until September. They are staying my my house in the UK rent free and are now actually saving money as they can't go out to spend it. They communicate on social media, so they are ok.

I have a son who works from home in IT and he is loving being home all the time with a new born baby. He has no more commuting and it looks like there will be more home working when all this is over. So he is one happy bunny.

Another son is also now working from home and he has managed to re decorate the kitchen so he is well happy.

It looks like I am trapped in Spain with all its sunshine and I will soon be using the pool. Also we face time a lot of the time so we know what's going on. Sitting on my bum is no big hardship

This being confined to home really is no deal deal and the people who moan about it should just need to grow up. The main thing is to take no risks and stay indoors. Forget about walking the dog or riding a bike, the NHS is more important than the pleasure seeking activities of a few selfish people.
So it's going to be okay for you to enjoy the sunshine and use the pool Mick but you want others to stay indoors.
Seems fair.