closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TT 2020 has been cancelled

Craftsman

TT 2020 has been cancelled

Inevitable I suppose but still a big loss to all involved. Bah!

https://www.superbike.co.uk/article/...aces-cancelled

Yes, and all the bands etc. too.

On top of that, anyone arriving on the Isle of Man will have to self-isolate for 14 days, or face the potential of a fine.

My March/April hols are no doubt forfeit, and no TT to look forward to - in fact no world-wide bike racing for me to watch at home either.

Strange times.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    I was With a BSB rider at a track day at Oulton last Saturday. Questions were being asked if the season would go ahead... the consensus was probably not..

Blog Entries
    My uncle and dad Marshall at the tt every year , Its being cancelled because off the amount off people that will attend and also the amount off paramedic and first aiders etc that may be needed elsewhere depending on the out break , it’s a shame it fully understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblue View Post
    My uncle and dad Marshall at the tt every year , Its being cancelled because off the amount off people that will attend and also the amount off paramedic and first aiders etc that may be needed elsewhere depending on the out break , it’s a shame it fully understandable
    The official reason, and correct one, is that the hospital facilities are stretched every TT and simply wouldn’t cope with any additional admittance due to the pandemic on top of the additional seasonal racing/spectator admissions.

It’s also only a few weeks off, and with an enforced 14 day isolation for anyone arriving here, then it just wouldn’t be workable on any level for tourists at the minute.
    It's just a matter of time...