closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Holiday travel cancellation advise

Blog Entries

Holiday travel cancellation advise

Evening All,

I'm looking for a bit of advise from the TZ hive mind. Our Ski holiday has been cancelled by Inghams but they have only offered two options 1) Rebook with them for next year and use the balance 2) have a credit note to use with them or their sister companies before April next year. Unfortunately neither of these options will work for us but they are saying no refunds will be given. The second option you have to email to cancel the holiday and then they will forward vouchers. The wording in the email is also very clever not mentioning the word cancellation but ‘were sorry that your planned holiday cannot take place’

legally where would we stand? I do have travel insurance but not sure if covered due to them offering the above alternative. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I’m also aware this is a first world problem and feel for anyone suffering from this awful Virus and situation.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I heard on a phone in show - if booked by CC you could make a claim against your CC Provider using consumer credit act section 75 to get a refund.

the advise was to not take vouchers - as there is no guarantee the company may be in business this time next year.

Maybe try CAB.

also check any travel insurance policy you may have?

good luck.

Martyn

Master
    Blog Entries
    Warnings today don’t accept credit notes,ever.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I have Travel insurance so will check with them but the wording from Inghams reeks of sharp practise. Apparently package holidays are not covered on CC but will also clarify this with HSBC however that in its self will be a painful experience.

According to the CAA:

If your cancelled medium-haul flight is covered by EU law, your airline must let you choose between two options:

1. Receive a refund

You can get your money back for all parts of the ticket you haven’t used. For instance, if you have booked a return flight and the outbound leg is cancelled, you can get the full cost of the return ticket back from your airline.
    2. Choose an alternative flight

If you still want to travel, your airline must find you an alternative flight. It’s up to you whether to fly as soon as possible after the cancelled flight, or at a later date that suits you. Airlines often refer to this as being ‘rerouted’.
    Although most airlines will book you onto another of their flights to the same destination, if an alternative airline is flying there significantly sooner then you may have the right to be booked onto that flight instead. You can discuss this with your airline.
    However, the above only applies to cancellations that are regarded as not being due to 'extraordinary circumstances'.

• There are two key factors:

• The cause of the delay.
        If the delay was caused by an 'extraordinary circumstance' you will not be entitled to compensation.

• What are extraordinary circumstances?

The EU law on flight compensation uses the term 'extraordinary circumstances' to refer to situations where delays or cancellations have been caused by things that are not the responsibility of the airline. If extraordinary circumstances apply, you are not entitled to compensation.
      The Regulation does not define “extraordinary circumstances” and there have been a number of cases in the European and English courts regarding what the term covers. The cases have centred on whether technical faults on an aircraft could be an extraordinary circumstance. In June 2014 the English Court of Appeal issued a judgment in the Jet2 v Huzar case which provided clarity in the UK that technical problems were not an extraordinary circumstance.
    On a personal note, I have 5 flight trips booked for the rest of this year and I've no idea how that'll pan out, although I do intend to continue with them unless they're cancelled on me.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master
    They are an ABTA member and as such I believe you should be entitled to a refund depending on the nature of cancellation

https://www.abta.com/help-and-compla...happen-rest-my

https://www.abta.com/abta-member-sea...search=Inghams

Though the exceptional circumstances might mean you have a fight on your hand, I’d start by calling Inghams and asking for a refund and take it from there.

Master
    I'd say as they have cancelled it then it should be a refund.

I booked a trip with STA and they refunded me without question, when I asked to rebook they advised leaving it for now to see how everything pans out.

The post office were also happy to pay out in the event of me not being able to get a refund as I had the required level of cover on my holiday insurance with them.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Yes, if they are a UK Tour Operator they are legally bound by the Package Travel Regs. If you reject the substitute itinerary, they are obliged to give you a full refund.

I know this as a Tour Operator - and it’s going to kill a lot of businesses as by and large they won’t have the cash to refund - hence all pushing credit notes and revised schedules.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I had a trip to Cyprus planned in a few days time.

Flights with BA, holiday booked via Hotels.com, diving booked with the dive centre.

Cyprus have now banned tourists from the country until the day I was due to come back (and maybe longer, who knows).

The dive centre have offered to hold my deposit indefintely (assuming, of course, they stay in business).

Not sure what BA are doing about the flight yet, the hotel, paid in full on a non-refundable basis, I haven't yet been able to contact.

On the plus side, I've got the airport car parking refunded and exchanged £100 for Euros a few weeks ago!

M
    Last edited by snowman; 16th March 2020 at 10:23.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I would say, please, keep booking travel for next year. Us travel companies (mine included) are now staring down the barrel of zero income if nobody books, even further ahead when hopefully things will be better.

Going to be a shocker of a few months for many

Isn’t going to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotAbroad View Post
    Yes, if they are a UK Tour Operator they are legally bound by the Package Travel Regs. If you reject the substitute itinerary, they are obliged to give you a full refund.

I know this as a Tour Operator - and it’s going to kill a lot of businesses as by and large they won’t have the cash to refund - hence all pushing credit notes and revised schedules.

Thanks for the advice. I would love to arrange for next year but we’ve already made plans so can’t postpone. Interestingly I have spoken to them today and they have on one hand told me the only offer available is the one sent. I then questioned this and was told to email them and I would get a refund? I’m however not confident he knew what he was talking about. I have them emailed to reject the offer and asked for as refund. I have had a reply starting they will look again at my offer and contact me within 28 days. All a bit cloak and dagger.

i really do wish you well and that your business Is not to affected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Isn’t going to happen.
    What isn’t??

I’m booked to go to Turkey in June and have to pay TUI the balance of £2000 on Saturday. If I don’t pay I lose £400 deposit but if I do pay I risk TUI going bust and having to claim through ATOL or my credit card. Can’t see it being over by June.
    I’m erring on paying and throwing the dice

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitinheadlights View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I would love to arrange for next year but we’ve already made plans so can’t postpone. Interestingly I have spoken to them today and they have on one hand told me the only offer available is the one sent. I then questioned this and was told to email them and I would get a refund? I’m however not confident he knew what he was talking about. I have them emailed to reject the offer and asked for as refund. I have had a reply starting they will look again at my offer and contact me within 28 days. All a bit cloak and dagger.

i really do wish you well and that your business Is not to affected.

- - - Updated - - -

What isn’t??
    Yes operators might not be hugely forthcoming about the refund option - preference of course is for customers to accept a substitute/ delay.

UK travellers are the most financially protected in the world thanks to the Package Travel Regs, so you ought not to be left out of pocket. The operator will be sweating though.

Quote Originally Posted by awright101 View Post
    I’m booked to go to Turkey in June and have to pay TUI the balance of £2000 on Saturday. If I don’t pay I lose £400 deposit but if I do pay I risk TUI going bust and having to claim through ATOL or my credit card. Can’t see it being over by June.
    I’m erring on paying and throwing the dice
    I did the same thing for our Turkey holiday in June-I paid the balance last Saturday, I cant see it being over by June either.

Ive paid it on my credit card and I got some insurance a couple of week ago so hopefully if it doesn't happen then surely via a Tui/ travel insurance/ credit card combo I should be able to get a refund, I hope!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitinheadlights View Post

What isn’t??
    Booking next year's holiday whilst all this going on.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chaplad View Post
    I did the same thing for our Turkey holiday in June-I paid the balance last Saturday, I cant see it being over by June either.

Ive paid it on my credit card and I got some insurance a couple of week ago so hopefully if it doesn't happen then surely via a Tui/ travel insurance/ credit card combo I should be able to get a refund, I hope!!
    I’m afraid very few travel insurers will pay out if your trip is cancelled due to Coronavirus.

One of the exceptions is the NFU who were covering it, but only available to those who hold a home insurance policy.

It’s down to the tour operator to refund you if they can’t provide a trip due to FCO advice changing etc.

Then their ABTA/ ABTOT bond or Financial Failure insurance pays out if the operator goes bust owing you a refund.

Difficult times for many.

Journeyman
    Interesting to read. My trip is now not happening, but I just booked accommodation via booking.com - 6/7 different places over a couple of weeks. I'm hoping the FCO advice today means I can use travel insurance to cancel, but I never feel like I understand travel insurance.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I’m afraid Covid-19 is commonly excluded (disease) but it does vary from provider to provider. I would expect booking.com to be much more reasonable and lenient than usual in this scenario. Best of luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMango View Post
    Interesting to read. My trip is now not happening, but I just booked accommodation via booking.com - 6/7 different places over a couple of weeks. I'm hoping the FCO advice today means I can use travel insurance to cancel, but I never feel like I understand travel insurance.
    interestingly I have found out most insurance companies are now not covering the virus if booked after 17th of March as it’s now a know event ... stay safe peeps

Master
    I got a message from Lloyd’s bank to say that the insurance I have via my account, covered by Axa, won’t cover any cancellation after the 18th to a country the that FCO have advised not to travel to.

Hello

My brother has a UK holiday booked to a Sykes Cottage.

He paid the remainder in full 10 days ago and it's all on the credit card.

He spoke with them and they are going to offer him an alternative date but no idea when. He has asthma and my parents who are in their 70's were due to go with him.

I do sympathise with the travel industry.

Worse case scenario he has to wait for his holiday I suppose.

He did take out Sykes Cottage holiday insurance but the T & C's seem to preclude this set of circumstances.

Journeyman
    I’m afraid Covid-19 is commonly excluded (disease) but it does vary from provider to provider. I would expect booking.com to be much more reasonable and lenient than usual in this scenario. Best of luck

I've already had a few replies from the hotels/lodges agreeing to waive cancellation fees. I actually feel a bit bad that they'll miss out on, presumably, most of their custom. If they refused to offer free cancellation my insurance could (maybe) kick in. (But the insurance requires me to try to cancel before claiming.)

On dates, my insurance is saying anything after 13th March is not covered for COVID-19.

Master
    I’m in a really awkward position with various trips and my travel insurance - basically my current AMEX policy runs until early April and I have trips starting just after this, which I’m now going to struggle to be insured for because AMEX has offloaded their travel insurance to AXA.

I haven’t quite worked out what’s going to happen but one thing I am sure of... I’m going to get screwed over somehow.

But as above, I also feel for the industry as a whole and especially those folks who are going to lose their jobs of which there’ll be many.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Direct line will at least let current policy holders renew but won’t take on new customers FYI.

I booked the ferry for Spain leaving in September.

I doubt there will be any travel this year I am not even going to look for hotels or plan routes.
    Last edited by bwest76; 17th March 2020 at 18:51.

My little boy's football team have booked through Edinburgh based Sports Tour Operator Transworld Soccer for a package Tournament in Madrid next month.

Its obviously cancelled but Transworld Soccer are saying no refunds ……

We've paid them in excess of £15,000 (excluding flights) …….some of our kids families are single parent households and not the best off - been saving for an age to let them go with the team.

We don't know what to do...

Hello

Speak to Credit Card provider and tell your local MP that's disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    Speak to Credit Card provider and tell your local MP that's disgusting!
    To make it even worse , we don't have a direct paper trail from individual to Tour Operator …….We bank transferred money to the Football Club and they paid on our behalf.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steviefleming View Post
    To make it even worse , we don't have a direct paper trail from individual to Tour Operator …….We bank transferred money to the Football Club and they paid on our behalf.
    If you have not accepted an alternative trip, then they are legally obliged by the Package Travel Regs to provide a full refund, provided what they’’ve sold is a package (eg more than one element of travel, accommodation, activity).

Whoever paid them (eg the club) is where they would issue the refund to, there must be payment trail to show proof of payment? They should also always send payment receipts when deposits etc are paid.

If you have not accepted an alternative trip, then they are legally obliged by the Package Travel Regs to provide a full refund, provided what they’’ve sold is a package (eg more than one element of travel, accommodation, activity).

Whoever paid them (eg the club) is where they would issue the refund to, there must be payment trail to show proof of payment? They should also always send payment receipts when deposits etc are paid.

Just spent 3omins on the phone to Citizens Advice ...They pretty much said the same.

They've referred my case to the Trading Standards to investigate and said it's with the Football Club , not individuals to request...…...Just waiting on a response from Trading Standards.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Just to keep everyone up to date, ABTA/ ABTOT/ CAA are lobbying for the government to implement temporary emergency legislation to:

- Introduce an emergency government fund to assist with refunds where tour operators are unable to obtain refunds from their suppliers
    - Remove the obligation to make refunds within 14 days
    - To allow credits as an alternative to cash refund

In light of this new development tour operators may well be justified, in certain situations, to hold back on making any refunds pending further developments on this approach to the government.

Bottom line: refunds may take a long time.

Master
    We booked to go to St. Lucia which has stopped all inbound flights,fortunately we only paid a £400 deposit and the balance isn’t due for another week which clearly we won’t have to pay but does anyone know if we are entitled to our £400 deposit back , the travel company are saying not.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SeePee View Post
    We booked to go to St. Lucia which has stopped all inbound flights,fortunately we only paid a £400 deposit and the balance isn’t due for another week which clearly we won’t have to pay but does anyone know if we are entitled to our £400 deposit back , the travel company are saying not.
    I think this depends who you’ve paid and for what, and if it is them who are cancelling, or you.

At times refunds can be calculated less payments made to suppliers. It also depends when you depart, as if it’s not within the period when FCO still advise against all but essential travel, then it probably counts as disinclination to travel which is neither refundable nor insurable.

So if for example your trip wasn’t until June, and St Lucia or the FCO bans don’t go that far, then you are deciding not to travel so they would not have to refund you.

Master
    I think this depends who you’ve paid and for what, and if it is them who are cancelling, or you.

At times refunds can be calculated less payments made to suppliers. It also depends when you depart, as if it’s not within the period when FCO still advise against all but essential travel, then it probably counts as disinclination to travel which is neither refundable nor insurable.

So if for example your trip wasn’t until June, and St Lucia or the FCO bans don’t go that far, then you are deciding not to travel so they would not have to refund you.

They contacted us to say we couldn’t go so it wasn’t us cancelling and at the moment we haven’t we are just waiting another week before we have to pay the deposit,as far as we are aware no Foreign Office ban and haven’t asked our insurer yet but not hopeful they’ll pay out anyway hence my question are we entitled to a full refund from the travel company who organised flights and hotel package.

Blog Entries
    Just a quick update. Inghams have now made a full refund which is great news so props to them. I hope you all have had similar experience. Stay safe out there.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    My brother has a UK holiday booked to a Sykes Cottage.

He paid the remainder in full 10 days ago and it's all on the credit card.

He spoke with them and they are going to offer him an alternative date but no idea when. He has asthma and my parents who are in their 70's were due to go with him.

I do sympathise with the travel industry.

Worse case scenario he has to wait for his holiday I suppose.

He did take out Sykes Cottage holiday insurance but the T & C's seem to preclude this set of circumstances.
    Your brother may want to take a look at the new(ish) Facebook group for Sykes Cottages.There are some very unhappy customers and cottage owners on it .Over 2000 of them!!

We had a Sykes Cottage on The Gower Peninsular booked for this week. The reservation was via booking.com and pre-paid. We were offered rebooking for a future date (incurring any additional seasonal charges) or a 'facilitated refund' from the cottage owners. We decided it was simplest to rebook for exactly the same week next year, which incurred no fees.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

If anyone is a Which member they did an article last week about holidays with a section about U.K. cottage holidays.

Seems trickier if you booked through one of the larger companies.

We had booked a 4 night break in Norfolk for early June but direct and have agreed with the owners to leave deposit in place
    until it’s clearer although likely we won’t be able to go.
    Last edited by TBKBABAB; 13th April 2020 at 09:29.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TBKBABAB View Post
    If anyone is a Which member they did an article last week about holidays with a section about U.K. cottage holidays.

Seems trickier if you booked through one of the larger companies.

We had booked a 4 night break in Norfolk for early June but direct and have agreed with the owners to leave deposit in place
    until it’s clearer although likely we won’t be able to go.
    Would you be able to summarise the advice? We have a cottage holiday coming up shortly. Paid all monies to the company as opposed to the owner.

Sent from my SM-A202F using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
    Would you be able to summarise the advice? We have a cottage holiday coming up shortly. Paid all monies to the company as opposed to the owner.

This was in particular reference to people who had booked Easter breaks as officially companies have to cancel breaks upto
    13th April although guess this will get extended this week:

Hoseasons will only let you rebook UK holiday park and rental homes, Hoseasons has told affected customers that it won’t refund them for cancellations. Instead, they’re being offered the chance to rebook. Hoseasons told us: ‘We are doing everything we can as a business to help rebook customers’ holidays, including offering price-matched breaks for the same or equivalent date in 2021.’

Sykes Cottages customers told to pay more to rebook Worse still, some cottage rental companies are asking for yet more money to rebook holidays for later this year. Which? thinks that it’s unfair to put a consumer in a position of having to choose between losing their money, or paying even more.

When Jessica Tappin’s holiday lodge in Cornwall was closed, Sykes Cottages did not offer to refund the £310 paid for the weekend break. Instead it said she could rebook, but that she would have to fork out for the price difference. She said: ‘This wasn’t cheap, it would have cost anywhere between £250 and £1,000 to change the dates. Despite numerous requests for a refund, it refused.’ After seeking legal advice, Jessica pointed out to Sykes Cottages that its booking T&Cs made no mention of extra fees for rebooking. It then agreed to pay some of her money back, but still not the full costs. Jessica said: ‘It’s keeping commission fees for themselves. I’m still £94 out of pocket for a holiday I haven’t been able to take. Sykes Holiday Cottages said: ‘We have spoken to Jessica to amend her booking or provide a refund in cash or credit. For the commission and booking fee, we are offering credit to Sykes Holiday Cottages accounts. “Some of our customers who are looking to amend their travel dates may find they are quoted more. Looking at the same departure day in 2021, the cost of Ms Tappin’s break remains the same. “Accommodation prices have always, and continue to be, seasonal. Some might find their trip is more, while others may find that their holiday is cheaper.’ If a customer finds that a price has increased beyond what they would ordinarily expect we have encouraged them to email us so we can help.’

Cottages.com goes silent Mark Cooper told Which? that he’s been trying to contact Cottages.com about getting a refund for a cancelled cottage stay in Norfolk for more than three weeks. Mark said: ‘I refused its offer of credit and have asked for a refund several times. It’s now gone cold on me. ‘Their website gives no information whatsoever about what to do if your holiday is cancelled, or who to contact. It looks like they’re sticking its heads in the sand.’ We asked Cottages.com to clarify its policy, but it did not respond.

How can I get a refund for my cancelled holiday cottage? In some cases, where the holiday cottage company is an intermediary, you can approach the cottage owner directly and ask for a refund, or fairer rebooking terms. We have heard from customers who have had success dealing directly with an individual owner. If you do have to deal with the cottage company, be aware that you don’t necessarily have a right to a refund. Everything that the holiday cottage company can and can’t do is in the T&Cs of your booking contract. If your contract states that you will be refunded in the event that the company cancels, then you should push for a refund. However, companies are likely to have terms that state what your rights are during ‘extraordinary circumstances’. Whether they’re fair will depend on the wording of those terms. If the T&Cs say that refunds will not be forthcoming in any circumstances, even if the cottage company has cancelled, this could be an ‘unfair term’ and may not be enforceable. If instead of a refund you’re told you need to rebook, check the terms to make sure this is all you’re entitled to. If you do accept a change of dates, make it clear this doesn’t mean you’re agreeing to a new booking at the prices applicable for the new date. Consider taking legal advice if you think the cancellation clauses in your contract could be unfair. Which? is currently looking into unfair terms in cottage companies’ contracts and will report back. If your provider continues to refuse a refund, consider making a Section 75 or chargeback claim through your card provider. Whether you’re able to make a claim on this basis will again depend on the T&Cs of your contract with the cottage company. If your contract clearly indicates that you should be refunded in the case of cancellation, then you can approach your card provider and demonstrate that there has been a breach of contract.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TBKBABAB View Post
    This was in particular reference to people who had booked Easter breaks as officially companies have to cancel breaks upto
    13th April although guess this will get extended this week:

Hoseasons will only let you rebook UK holiday park and rental homes, Hoseasons has told affected customers that it won’t refund them for cancellations. Instead, they’re being offered the chance to rebook. Hoseasons told us: ‘We are doing everything we can as a business to help rebook customers’ holidays, including offering price-matched breaks for the same or equivalent date in 2021.’

Sykes Cottages customers told to pay more to rebook Worse still, some cottage rental companies are asking for yet more money to rebook holidays for later this year. Which? thinks that it’s unfair to put a consumer in a position of having to choose between losing their money, or paying even more.

When Jessica Tappin’s holiday lodge in Cornwall was closed, Sykes Cottages did not offer to refund the £310 paid for the weekend break. Instead it said she could rebook, but that she would have to fork out for the price difference. She said: ‘This wasn’t cheap, it would have cost anywhere between £250 and £1,000 to change the dates. Despite numerous requests for a refund, it refused.’ After seeking legal advice, Jessica pointed out to Sykes Cottages that its booking T&Cs made no mention of extra fees for rebooking. It then agreed to pay some of her money back, but still not the full costs. Jessica said: ‘It’s keeping commission fees for themselves. I’m still £94 out of pocket for a holiday I haven’t been able to take. Sykes Holiday Cottages said: ‘We have spoken to Jessica to amend her booking or provide a refund in cash or credit. For the commission and booking fee, we are offering credit to Sykes Holiday Cottages accounts. “Some of our customers who are looking to amend their travel dates may find they are quoted more. Looking at the same departure day in 2021, the cost of Ms Tappin’s break remains the same. “Accommodation prices have always, and continue to be, seasonal. Some might find their trip is more, while others may find that their holiday is cheaper.’ If a customer finds that a price has increased beyond what they would ordinarily expect we have encouraged them to email us so we can help.’

Cottages.com goes silent Mark Cooper told Which? that he’s been trying to contact Cottages.com about getting a refund for a cancelled cottage stay in Norfolk for more than three weeks. Mark said: ‘I refused its offer of credit and have asked for a refund several times. It’s now gone cold on me. ‘Their website gives no information whatsoever about what to do if your holiday is cancelled, or who to contact. It looks like they’re sticking its heads in the sand.’ We asked Cottages.com to clarify its policy, but it did not respond.

How can I get a refund for my cancelled holiday cottage? In some cases, where the holiday cottage company is an intermediary, you can approach the cottage owner directly and ask for a refund, or fairer rebooking terms. We have heard from customers who have had success dealing directly with an individual owner. If you do have to deal with the cottage company, be aware that you don’t necessarily have a right to a refund. Everything that the holiday cottage company can and can’t do is in the T&Cs of your booking contract. If your contract states that you will be refunded in the event that the company cancels, then you should push for a refund. However, companies are likely to have terms that state what your rights are during ‘extraordinary circumstances’. Whether they’re fair will depend on the wording of those terms. If the T&Cs say that refunds will not be forthcoming in any circumstances, even if the cottage company has cancelled, this could be an ‘unfair term’ and may not be enforceable. If instead of a refund you’re told you need to rebook, check the terms to make sure this is all you’re entitled to. If you do accept a change of dates, make it clear this doesn’t mean you’re agreeing to a new booking at the prices applicable for the new date. Consider taking legal advice if you think the cancellation clauses in your contract could be unfair. Which? is currently looking into unfair terms in cottage companies’ contracts and will report back. If your provider continues to refuse a refund, consider making a Section 75 or chargeback claim through your card provider. Whether you’re able to make a claim on this basis will again depend on the T&Cs of your contract with the cottage company. If your contract clearly indicates that you should be refunded in the case of cancellation, then you can approach your card provider and demonstrate that there has been a breach of contract.
    Thank you! Much appreciated.

HP