closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,750 of 8873

Thread: When stocks rebound, WHERE best to invest?

Down another 25% today.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Let’s not forget it’s a battle between retail and shorts. Guess it’s a case of who holds out longest. Time will tell.

Bullish nevertheless
    “Don’t look back, you’re not heading that way.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chinnock View Post
    Let’s not forget it’s a battle between retail and shorts. Guess it’s a case of who holds out longest. Time will tell.

Bullish nevertheless
    Do you really think that a stock that has fallen by 90% will attract any meaningful short positions?

There were no shorts left except for the net neutral AMC/APE arbitrage, which will have all unwound today. This was ape selling, plain and simple.

But yes, this cat is ready for a bounce. bought a small position at $14 today, not expecting a huge movement but should be good for 50%, maybe 100%. Endgame still chapter 11.

Any WOSG takers this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinnock View Post
    Sub $ worth a punt or two.
    Been very close this morning, I suppose you loaded up?

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    Any WOSG takers this morning?
    Senior mgmt team are buyers

https://www.watchpro.com/watches-of-...s-share-price/

Master
    Ugly looking chart in general but there'll be some traders eyeing up that gap!

Another 40 million AMC shares (=400 Mio pre reverse split) whacked in the face of apes. That is a solid 25% dilution in one shot.

Anyone still thinking this baby is going to the moon will have to have their head examined. Management has increased the share count nearly 20fold while the apes are waiting for a short squeeze and lapping up shares. And the best is, nobody will go to prison.

Has anyone used COS, a colleague at work has started doing it and it seems very good. Just log on and click a button 4 times a day and receive a %, at the bast level min buy in is Ł50 and max buy in is Ł500 but this goes up once you get more people involved. The sceptic in me goes back to the, if it seems to good to be true then it probably is mindset.

It is a pyramid structure, the higher up the chain the higher the % you receive, the guy above my colleague appears to be making a very good return.

Has anyone tried it before?

Master
    You know it's a pyramid scheme / Ponzi, and you are considering giving away your money in any case?

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    Has anyone used COS, a colleague at work has started doing it and it seems very good. Just log on and click a button 4 times a day and receive a %, at the bast level min buy in is Ł50 and max buy in is Ł500 but this goes up once you get more people involved. The sceptic in me goes back to the, if it seems to good to be true then it probably is mindset.

It is a pyramid structure, the higher up the chain the higher the % you receive, the guy above my colleague appears to be making a very good return.

Has anyone tried it before?
    Have you looked at the "A minus B" system already? It will blow your mind.

C

Sent from my ASUS_AI2302 using Tapatalk

Is the arse falling out the markets? Logged into my "managed" ISA today and almost all sectors in the red... Is it a good time to buy or is this just the start of a bigger slide?

Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    You know it's a pyramid scheme / Ponzi, and you are considering giving away your money in any case?
    Sorry forgot I posted about this. I have not got involved but my work colleague was asking if I knew anything about it.

Fair play to him and his dad though, His dad put in Ł1k about 8 + weeks ago and is now Ł6k up, and has he withdrawn the Ł6k into his bank, my colleague put in Ł500 to test it, and is around Ł1500 up now, again money into his bank. He has since put his money in with his Dad as he has a larger limit and more people below him to make higher %. They think it will all collapse soon but have got their initial investment back and making good returns until it goes pop.

The person running their WhatsApp group is making Ł2-4k a week from this, with a small investment but they are fairly high up the pyramid.

'high up the pyramid'

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Pox View Post
    Is the arse falling out the markets? Logged into my "managed" ISA today and almost all sectors in the red... Is it a good time to buy or is this just the start of a bigger slide?
    Generally speaking the usual advice is to drip feed the same amount every month, buy it and then stop watching it and treat it as a long term investment.

I tend to go for trackers so I pay piddly small amounts on management fees. Trackers tend to out perform over 75% of managed funds, so draw your own conclusions from that.

I doubt if there is anyone in this forum knowledgeable enough to answer your last question as it is just pure opinion and if they did know, they would not waste their time here. They would be sat in the top floor of a massive building in the city centre making millions every day.

Master
    No one knows. The headwinds are persistent above target inflation, spiking bond yields and two wars. But arguably a lot of that is now priced in and the markets always look forward. It will need a new catalyst to really bring it down from here in my opinion, something on the fiscal/credit side. I'm more of a short term trader but I've actually bought a couple index trackers this morning for a small bounce.

Sorry forgot I posted about this. I have not got involved but my work colleague was asking if I knew anything about it.

Fair play to him and his dad though, His dad put in Ł1k about 8 + weeks ago and is now Ł6k up, and has he withdrawn the Ł6k into his bank, my colleague put in Ł500 to test it, and is around Ł1500 up now, again money into his bank. He has since put his money in with his Dad as he has a larger limit and more people below him to make higher %. They think it will all collapse soon but have got their initial investment back and making good returns until it goes pop.

The person running their WhatsApp group is making Ł2-4k a week from this, with a small investment but they are fairly high up the pyramid.
    Sounds totally fraudulent and hope your pals can sleep at night when the mugs further down the line lose all their money. They should be reporting it to the Police not making money out of it

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by uwtc View Post
    No one knows. The headwinds are persistent above target inflation, spiking bond yields and two wars. But arguably a lot of that is now priced in and the markets always look forward. It will need a new catalyst to really bring it down from here in my opinion, something on the fiscal/credit side. I'm more of a short term trader but I've actually bought a couple index trackers this morning for a small bounce.
    Won't be news to anyone but Time IN the market is far more important than TIMING the market.

I'd just let it ride, unless it's in freefall... Which it unlikely is.

Sent from my CPH2415 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mick P View Post
    Generally speaking the usual advice is to drip feed the same amount every month, buy it and then stop watching it and treat it as a long term investment.

I tend to go for trackers so I pay piddly small amounts on management fees. Trackers tend to out perform over 75% of managed funds, so draw your own conclusions from that.

I doubt if there is anyone in this forum knowledgeable enough to answer your last question as it is just pure opinion and if they did know, they would not waste their time here. They would be sat in the top floor of a massive building in the city centre making millions every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by uwtc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiej View Post
    Won't be news to anyone but Time IN the market is far more important than TIMING the market.

I'd just let it ride, unless it's in freefall... Which it unlikely is.

Thanks all. Happy with element of risk and yes it's a five year (more likely 10 year) view minimum just thought worth a punt as looked good value, so apologies if the world markets now crash. Off to research trackers for next years ISA to spread the approach.

This site is well worth a read for passive investing with very low management rate trackers

https://monevator.com/category/inves...ing-investing/

It’s UK based as well which really helps.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    Sounds totally fraudulent and hope your pals can sleep at night when the mugs further down the line lose all their money. They should be reporting it to the Police not making money out of it
    Agree. No-one is “making Ł2-4k a week from this, with a small investment”, they’re making money by defrauding gullible mugs. No idea who in the pyramid might be committing a criminal offence but anyone with the most basic morals would run a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by sjedwardz View Post
    This site is well worth a read for passive investing with very low management rate trackers

https://monevator.com/category/inves...ing-investing/

It’s UK based as well which really helps.
    Thanks, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Agree. No-one is “making Ł2-4k a week from this, with a small investment”, they’re making money by defrauding gullible mugs. No idea who in the pyramid might be committing a criminal offence but anyone with the most basic morals would run a mile.
    I don't know the full details, I just asked him and they now have Ł10k in (all profits at this stage) and they make around Ł1.5k-Ł2k a week. He showed me a pictures of a guy in their group that is making Ł11k a day!, he pulls out Ł75k every week and has been doing so for the last few months.

He has an app on his phone that does it all, apple phone apps are normally well regulated and I don't know the legality of it all, or who is losing the money, but everyone cant be winning.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I don't know the full details, I just asked him and they now have Ł10k in (all profits at this stage) and they make around Ł1.5k-Ł2k a week. He showed me a pictures of a guy in their group that is making Ł11k a day!, he pulls out Ł75k every week and has been doing so for the last few months.

He has an app on his phone that does it all, apple phone apps are normally well regulated and I don't know the legality of it all, or who is losing the money, but everyone cant be winning.
    Sorry, but this sounds like BS ... and if it is happening it's certainly fraud ...

Master

It's a classic Ponzi. Everyone can win whilst the scheme is still growing, the problems start when new participants dry up and people start leaving.

Where can I download the app that makes me Ł75k per week? In the appstore?

Master
    https://down.cosetek.com/

Presumably the above

Quote Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
    https://down.cosetek.com/

Presumably the above
    10% to the fundraiser?

Master
    Of the winnings?

After you sir.

Classic Ponzi and you'll make money if you got in early enough but new entrants have their cash used to pay people further up the pyramid and once new users start drying up the site owners will close the site and take everyone's money with them so if you got in at the start and took profits out good for you but many many people will get burned because humans are intrinsically stupid and believe there is such a thing as free money

Looking at Truflation the UK true inflation rate has plumetted and is at 6.2% which is lower than the government's official 6.9% rate.

A month ago it was at 9.4%.

I noticed that yesterday, Ryan. It’s quite a drop on very accurate data.

So when the UK gov published their “official” figure last month at 6.7%, the Truflation figure was 9.4% and now it’s 6.25% which could mean the next UK Gov figure will be between 4% & 5%. Rishi will celebrate having achieved his goal, despite having nothing to do with getting it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Where can I download the app that makes me Ł75k per week? In the appstore?

He sent me this, I don’t have money in it just what my colleague talks to me about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sent me this, I don’t have money in it just what my colleague talks to me about.

I'm amazed this is getting so much air time

Quote Originally Posted by jamiej View Post
    I'm amazed this is getting so much air time

Maybe because a ponzi scheme relies on new recruits.

Master
    Ryan is probably all in already!

Craftsman

Totally looks legit. Nobody could ever fake such an intricate graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    I noticed that yesterday, Ryan. It’s quite a drop on very accurate data.

So when the UK gov published their “official” figure last month at 6.7%, the Truflation figure was 9.4% and now it’s 6.25% which could mean the next UK Gov figure will be between 4% & 5%. Rishi will celebrate having achieved his goal, despite having nothing to do with getting it there.

Less than a month since this and now Truflation has UK inflation at 4.82% so it continues to plummet. Let's see where this goes but it would appear we are getting rapidly to where we need to be inflation wise.

Cybertruck delivery event about to start.

I think our resident teacher suggested it’d never get built.

https://www.tesla.com/en_gb/cybertruck

Cybertruck delivery event about to start.

I think our resident teacher suggested it’d never get built.

https://www.tesla.com/en_gb/cybertruck
    They are delivering 10 hand-build Cybertrucks to Tesla employees only, there are still neither any technical specifications nor a pricelist available for the car. They did the same with their electric semi truck a year ago, Pepsi received a handful of trucks and until today you cannot buy it, there are no technical specs and no price list available and any Pepsi driver must sign an NDA before they are allowed to drive it. But there is an impressive number of pictures showing the trucks breaking down and getting towed back to service.

* just listening to the event. Elno is once again high as a kite, you would think that after yesterday's interview he should have spent the day sobering up - but no cigar.
    Last edited by Raffe; 30th November 2023 at 21:38.

They just released the prices, and they are 50% more expensive than what was said when they announced it and have less range. They are also three years behind the release plan, and still have no plant to build them in volume.

But muh, CyBeRtRuCk.

bUT yUo cAN PAy iN bItCOin

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    bUT yUo cAN PAy iN bItCOin

Except you cannot.

https://www.tesla.com/support/dogecoin

* Dogecoin only accepted for certain merchandise, not for cars.

Lol the man is a fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Lol the man is a fraud

Where is the news in that?

Where is the news in that?
    At least it can beat a Porsche whilst towing a Porsche

Tesla

Soon to become the most valuable company that ever existed.

Tesla

Soon to become the most valuable company that ever existed.
    Ł50 for the fundraiser that this ain't happening?

Ł50 for the fundraiser that this ain't happening?
    By 2030. Ok.
    Last edited by mr noble; 30th November 2023 at 23:04. Reason: Changed from 2035 to 2030