At some point, this coronavirus-driven financial crisis will bottom out and rebound - - perhaps very quickly. I say this because this crash is an "artificial" one, caused by an outside factor, not an inherent problem(s) in the world economy (although some will argue that point). I believe the underlying Western economies are relatively sound fundamentally, and that they will be poised to recover from the impact of the CV in a reasonably short amount of time.

It will be very important for serious investors to:

• Watch for signs that the bloodbath is over (at least mostly)
  • Be prepared to trigger a thoughtful investment plan at a moments notice

For those of you who consider yourselves to be "serious investors," I welcome you to enter a discussion on these topics of the timing of the market bottom, and the best places to invest our funds.

As an example, the Transportation sector has taken a heavy beating in stock prices, particularly the large airlines and hotel/resort chains. I see that as a real opportunity when I think the bottom is near. Everyone I know has canceled their travel plans, both pleasure and business, for the next six months. Most sports and entertainment events have either been canceled or postponed. I believe there will be a huge pent-up demand for travel after the CV scare passes, and we'll see those stocks rise rapidly. Do you disagree? Let's discuss. What other CV-caused changes will drive demands for products or services post-CV?

What are your investment thoughts as we approach the bottom?