Yes difficult weeks, goes to show how important it is to diversify and hedge. I have seen quite some volatility in the daily results but have actually not lost money since the beginning of February (and have missed the explosive TSLA put gain because of the coordinated buying at $610 last week).

I have killed most of my momentum stock positions, have sold TIGR, KOPN, INO and have reduced others (PRTA, ACTG, QCOM, IAC and CWH). In order not to be left without equity exposure if the market jumps back into bull-mode, I have accumulated lots of cheap SPACs in the $10 range. While there is no guarantee for these stock not to dip below $10 (some have already), the risk/reward is still asymmetric and I see them as some sort of cheap call options for a recovery. I got hit plenty on my bids at $10 plus pennies in IBER.U, THCA, THBR, ACAC and NGAC. Willing to buy more if and when. Also have bought APPH for less than half its price from two weeks ago.

On the other side, TSLA puts paying nicely over the past days and am looking to book some profits before the weekend (maybe a third).

Re THCA: bought some at $10.03 yesterday. After hours it traded back and forth between 10.02 and 10.10. Better ask HL what's up, nothing wrong with the stock.