closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Do Sky have to give the money back?

Do Sky have to give the money back?

No F1 and no soccer, does that mean Sky have to return the subscription, I bet they will make the holiday companies look like amateurs when it comes to returning customers cash.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    No F1 and no soccer, does that mean Sky have to return the subscription, I bet they will make the holiday companies look like amateurs when it comes to returning customers cash.
    If you read the lengthy terms and conditions- i bet this only occurs as a goodwill gesture.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why do we think the banning of major events has been so longcoming and delayed?

Blog Entries
    "soccer", wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    "soccer", wtf.
    I know haha. It's a bit like Football apparently

Craftsman
    Not a chance! Unless you speak to 30 different managers and wait on the phone for a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Will the scalextric thingy and fitba give the money back to Sky?

What about the poor bu##ers on here who have invested time and effort in finding illegal streaming sites?

I don't know for sure but I reckon, if I phoned up and asked them to cut Sky Sports from my Virgin Media subscription, they'd find a way to put the price up.

I can’t see F1 or The Premier League refunding the fees they’ve had, unless covered by insurance.

As an aside, I only just added the F1 channel last weekend!

It was previously included with HD but they didn’t bother to tell me I’d lost it when I switched from my old HD package to Sky Q. They are dodgy bar stewards.

I could cancel by giving 31 days notice.

Not exactly getting value from my BT Sport add on either right now - no MotoGP for a while.

It’s all very annoying, but lots of people have far bigger issues due to Covid 19 than missing out on seeing sport.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Blog Entries
    Had a word with Sky and their response was at this time the ban is temporary until the beginning of April but if that changes ( as i am sure it will) and the ban becomes a permanent one until further notice then i can see a refund of fees.
    Hopefully if this is our biggest worry in these uncertain and troubling times then that will be a result.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Out of interest because i have never had sky - what are they actually showing??

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    Out of interest because i have never had sky - what are they actually showing??
    Repeats of old matches/races. Sky currently showing Derby playing West Brom from 2007, which is a bit more current than the Orient v Man Utd match from the seventies that I watched on BT Sport last night!