closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor 9401/0

Tudor 9401/0

Need help locating a bracelet for this one. It’s a Canadian navy diver but with another bracelet. I’d love to find something more original but they are hard to come by. Something used to match the patina of the watch would be excellent so I’m open to any advice.

Many thanks!

Craftsman
    Lovely watch, bracelet should be 7836 I believe

The end links on your example look to be a very good fit

Thank you very much. That gives me a great place to start from.

I quite like the very well used look so will be scouring used stock. I find it compliments my own look!

Original vintage bracelets wont be cheap about 400-700 depending on condition. There also some after market stuff out there if you don't want to spend that kind of money.

Tudor 9401/0

I quite like the idea of having something as close to original as possible... and with the watch having been used it certainly deserves a bracelet to match. I shall contact miltonaires and see what’s around.

The serial number dates the watch as a 1980 build so I’ll try to find something close.

Thank you for the replies

Last edited by canuck; 12th March 2020 at 11:24.

By 1980 it would have been a Tudor signed bracelet. What's more, I am pretty sure it would have had a top hat crystal too, not a dome.

Tudor 9401/0

Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    By 1980 it would have been a Tudor signed bracelet. What's more, I am pretty sure it would have had a top hat crystal too, not a dome.
    So I followed the Tudor serial number dater... how would I find a more accurate way.... it’s a 93x xxx serial. With that said... it was an issued watch to Canadian navy CD so likely the crystal may have been replaced.... along with the strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by canuck; 12th March 2020 at 19:54.

Master
    Lovely watch that Tudor, loving the wear & tear marks. If it were me, I'd be looking at a new modern Tudor bracelet from an AD. If the watch is worn daily, it won't be long before it starts to scuff up a bit.