closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: iPhone 11 Pro / iOS 13 mail issues....

iPhone 11 Pro / iOS 13 mail issues....

Is anyone else having mail issues on the Pro?

Ive has mine since launch and the Mail app has never worked properly.

Ive had iPhones since launch in 2008 without issue but this latest incarnation is riddled with bugs!

Mail is my most used app, getting over 100 a day for work, they are just not pushing to the phone at all and I need to force download to retrieve them.

Could it be the phone that’s at fault here? Also have issues with safari where it won’t load pages, force quit the app and then it’s fine?

Cheers

Journeyman
    No idea on the technical side of your problem but I used mail for years and recently switched to the Outlook app which is far better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a couple of Apple tech podcasts I listen to there have been discussions about how bad Mail is in iOS 13. Specifically it does not refresh the inbox properly. One of the presenters has to force quit out of Mail each time he wants to get a mail delivery.

Master
    No expert here, but I'm using mail in IOS 13.3.1 works fine on my old SE, it could be the hardware rather than the software I guess.

Have you tried the Outlook App? I find it much easier to use

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I think this is an iOS issue. Had no problems up until 13.3 released and now I have to manually refresh each time. It shows the number of emails received in the "red bubble", but on going into the app, a manual refresh is required to draw them in.

I have the default Apple email app hidden away in a folder as it's garbage. I use the Spark app instead, where I have 2 gMail accounts and a BT email account installed and it works flawlessly. this in on both iPhone 7plus and an old iPad3, running IOS 13.3.1 and IOS 9.3.5 respectively. May be worth a try.
    F.T.F.A.