closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Everest 'Expedition' Process Thoughts/Guidance?

Apprentice

Everest 'Expedition' Process Thoughts/Guidance?

Hi, all - sorry if this has been covered before (I ran a couple of searches but came up with nothing) - any thoughts on how quickly we might expect this Spring's anticipated Expeditions to last, and whether there might be any process other than just waiting for the purchase link to go live (i.e., any kind of "list")? I've been eyeing the odd eBay auction here and there but would rather buy new (and rather fund a creator than a reseller). Thanks in advance for any guidance,
    Finn

Eddie doesn't run lists, so it'll be a case of logging on when they're in and the shop opens. Sign up for the Timefactors e-mail and keep an eye open here for when they arrive and when Eddie will be opening once they're in. (And good luck!)
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Craftsman
    The best thing to do is keep checking the TimeFactors website for availability and the date the store will be open and be there when the store goes live. There really isn't any other way to buy one from TimeFactors. The only other way would be trying to buy one from Ebay. That's the best way I can answer your question. Trust me when I say it is worth the wait to buy one of Eddies watches, they really are that good.

Apprentice

Patience it is!

Thanks, guys - I will just keep hitting refresh like a teenager waiting for concert tickets to go on sale! I’ll hope to make this cycle, this watch is gorgeous - maybe (gasp) the last watch? For a while, anyway?

Eddie usually tips hit hat somewhere on this section of the forum to tell the members when a delivery has arrived or is incoming.
    If you have tried to put something in your basket at the TF goodie store, you will have got a message telling you when the shop is to re-open, and Eddie is usually pretty punctual.
    The Expedition is popular, so there will be a queue formed when it gets back into stock, so be prompt yourself.
    And don't dawdle once you have it in your basket, Eddie closes the shop once he has enough orders to keep him busy......
    D