closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: On this Friday. . . . . .

On this Friday. . . . . .

Just wanted to say that all of the forum contributors many of whom I think of as top notch guys even the ones I've pissed off with My trenchant mouth I am thinking of all of You in these extremely trying times the mental,financial and physical impactis nothing that most of Us have never experienced to Our gracious host Eddie and Mrs Platts I wish safe health and to stay safe I like many of the forum have an underlying health condition hence I am classed as vulnerable My Wife is doing an amazing job of looking after Me and making sure We have things to do for one I am catching up on a ton of unwatched box sets and 4K DVDs plus today We will know our fate I am ready to accept voluntary redundancy(If its offered)as I have had enough of having over 350,000 kg of jet strapped to My backside many of the forumites will not have the luxury of options from their employer or that they are self employed I cannot imagine what they must be going through so I will end by saying that You are all in My thoughts and I urge You to stay safe and keep posting.

Thanks ‘driver, and I also extend my best wishes to all members. This is a genuine community with many great people, I worry that we are unlikely to get through this with everyone in one piece (what a dreadful thought).

I run my own business which has stopped dead since it relies on face-to-face contact... so my income is now precisely zero . I’m also 7 weeks post-op after cancer surgery, and self-isolating with my wife.

Best wishes to all.

Simon

Journeyman
    Thanks driver always remember to wash your hands and stay safe

Grand Master
    And the Jet strapped to your and other Jet Jockeys backside won't be going anywhere without me,I'm an aircraft Fueller at LBA,I'll be off for quite a while with no money coming in!.

Take care all.

I've always seen flying as a means to an end and so tolerate it. Lynn on the other hand thoroughly enjoys it! Best experience I had was a cockpit landing in the 'jump seat' into Liverpool airport - back in the days when you could go into the cabin by invitation

Stay safe everyone.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

Master
    All the best Manu - take care
    Iain

Blog Entries
    Let’s keep it normal on here. Lots of arguments over Rolex sales etc. Take care everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Take care all. Wash your hands, and keep your hands off your face.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maseman View Post
    All the best Manu - take care
    Iain
    Iain great to hear from You please look after Yourself and Your loved ones wishing You a great weekend.

Hi Manu, hope your ok, if your finished from flying enjoy your retirement and hope to see you on here, stick around

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Hi Manu, hope your ok, if your finished from flying enjoy your retirement and hope to see you on here, stick around
    My Dear Rod always a pleasure please stay safe best wishes to You and Your family.