closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: watch box with smaller cushions

Craftsman

watch box with smaller cushions

I have a watch box I bought a couple of years ago for about £20 on Amazon. It does the job and has 26 slots in it. The problem I have is that as a guy with a smaller wrist (6.5 inches) a lot of my watches won't do up around the watch pillows. Does anyone have any budget watch box options that might work a bit better for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Sorry to go slightly off topic, one of my hobby horse I'm afraid.

The burglar found my 8 slot watch box a very convenient way to find and remove my collection quickly. I hope that 26 slot box is going in a safe or at least locked away somewhere.

Craftsman
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. In answer to your question no it doesn't go in a safe but in my defence it isn't full and all the watches I own are at the very very budget end of the purchase scale so if I were to properly install a safe in a sensible place then the safe would probably cost more than contents. Here are some examples of my watches because why not!Adjustments.jpgAdjustments.jpg

Craftsman
    Urg can someone explain to my why when I post picturesvia Tapatalk some come out fine and others look like a dog's dinner due to low resolution.

Master
    The last watchbox I bought had a small middle pillow and then 2 or 3 larger bands that you could fit round them to increase the diameter. My first watch box has 1 size 'fits all' pillows.

Here's something on amazon which is similar.. look at the 3rd picture which describes how the variable size billows work...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/XTELARY-Aut...%2C149&sr=8-19