closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Online marketing 'packages'.

Craftsman

Online marketing 'packages'.

So we have just invested quite heavily in our website and after a number of years being a single supplier we have now created a nice multi-vendor platform connecting buyers and sellers, we have some really big plans going forward and currently on the edge of setting up a deal with a large finance lender which will be very lucrative.

My problem is though I now need to put some money in to additional marketing, we already have a really big customer base so frequent visitors and orders but of course we need to expand that and I am looking for an all in one starter 'package', I have looked briefly online but it is a minefield. SEMrush seems quite good but possibly more of a tool for marketers?

Initially my budget is pretty low, around £300-400 a month but we aim to double this in the coming months once we get up and running as we are still developing and updating the site which is quite constly.

Any advice/recommendations appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by GC2012 View Post
    So we have just invested quite heavily in our website and after a number of years being a single supplier we have now created a nice multi-vendor platform connecting buyers and sellers, we have some really big plans going forward and currently on the edge of setting up a deal with a large finance lender which will be very lucrative.

My problem is though I now need to put some money in to additional marketing, we already have a really big customer base so frequent visitors and orders but of course we need to expand that and I am looking for an all in one starter 'package', I have looked briefly online but it is a minefield. SEMrush seems quite good but possibly more of a tool for marketers?

Initially my budget is pretty low, around £300-400 a month but we aim to double this in the coming months once we get up and running as we are still developing and updating the site which is quite constly.

Any advice/recommendations appreciated.
    SEM Rush is mainly for sniffing your competitors keywords and bids on PPC and can also give you an idea of where their traffic comes from if you’re unsure.

Firstly, you need to decide which part of online marketing you’re going to focus on, your budget won’t facilitate all facets of it.

Personally I’d go with PPC as it’s quickest and offers the fastest returns. Google ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads and so on. I’m just not sure if your budget is enough to cover spend and a decent freelancer to manage it for you.

You might also look at SEO, but that’s much more of a slow burner with no guaranteed returns. Your budget may be on the small side for a decent agency too.

Then you’re getting into things like email marketing and social which tend to be customer retention and reengagement as opposed to new leads.

Craftsman
    Thanks for the reply, it might be worth us waiting a little while and then going in with a budget of around £800-£1000 per month which should open up more options.

Craftsman
    It depends on what your aims are, as the previous poster mentioned - Google ads are good for getting traffic with an intent to buy and could give you an ROI quickly if you have someone who knows what they are doing. Though this depends on your market and how profitable it is.
    The obvious thing then is to look at the rest of your sales & marketing funnel, as the steps in the sequence all work together.

SEO, content marketing and email are all things that you can start with and are will provide a longer term revenue stream without a huge initial outlay.

Feel free to send a pm if you have any questions, I've been doing this for about 5 yrs and am currently recovering from a big bike accident so have some time on my hands.