closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SBGX293 - GS 'Milgauss'

Master
    Blog Entries

SBGX293 - GS 'Milgauss'

Just admiring the SBGX293 I just acquired from SC (thanks MikeMS ) The dial is a quite extraordinary black (proper reviewers have commented on this before). It's almost as though you can't see the actual dial material. When I was at school over 50 years ago I remember the art teacher saying that 'black is an absence of colour' and that is what this like.

The rest of the watch is fantastic as well - maybe this will prove to be my daily wearer for a good time yet!

ATB

Jon

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Master
    Very nice, I was tempted by this myself. There was an SBGX model similar to that one, but with crown guards which was also very nice.

I was also eyeing that up, but have a preference for the silver dialled version. Lovely watch. Congrats!

My favourite Grand Seiko, I was soooooo tempted, thank you for removing said temptation and congratulations on a great buy.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Congrats OP, looks great. I was a hoverer too but I decided I'm still content with my SBGX061 so couldn't justify the 'cost to change'.

Anyway, enjoy!

I’ve read about those before, lovely things...

They really do strike me as a doffed hat to the 1019 Milgeese, especially having the same option of either silver or black dials.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks All - it really is a lovely thing and may help slow the flipping habit!

Craftsman
    Lovely watch, one of the nicest Grand Seiko's I've seen, and I like most of them :)