closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Considering a PAM - sell the bracelet?

Considering a PAM - sell the bracelet?

I'm moving my collection around and have been tempted by a Luminor Marina for some time. I can't say I would wear it on the bracelet, but the one I'm looking at comes on one. So the question is, is there a market for the bracelets is I was to immediately sell it on? It's a 22mm lug width version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OldHooky View Post
    I'm moving my collection around and have been tempted by a Luminor Marina for some time. I can't say I would wear it on the bracelet, but the one I'm looking at comes on one. So the question is, is there a market for the bracelets is I was to immediately sell it on? It's a 22mm lug width version.
    Thanks
    Are you going to keep it forever?
    I have no idea if this is correct but I suspect you would lose more in resale than you would get for the bracelet.

I'm not 100% sure, but IIRC the cases for Luminors with bracelets have cutouts for locating tabs on the bracelet, so the bracelet wouldn't fit a standard luminor, limiting your market to folk who purchased a Pam on a bracelet and are looking for a spare.

They are expensive to replace, so you might find a buyer, but the best course of action is probably to leave the bracelet in the box unused.

Most pams on a bracelet have an equivalent version on a strap ,so just get one of those instead,unless it’s mega cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk