closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Real....?

Apprentice

Real....?

Hi guys,

Long term lurker here.

I just bought a 2019 planet ocean Calibre 8900. It came in the box, with all the cards etc. It’s been into omega, I’ve registered it. But it’s niggling me something is up. Mainly due to the fact it doesn’t hold charge unless manually wound. I work in an office so it doesn’t get huge movement. And maybe lasts 24-36 hrs.
    Of these pictures can you tel if it looks legit?

Looks like something the invisible man would wear so I'm going to go with no, it doesn't look legit. In fact, it doesn't look like anything!

Sorry, sarcasm mode is well and truly on. It has been a long week.

Welcome....

If it has been in to Omega then it is going to be Kosher, when was it last serviced?

You need to host your pics off site somewhere like Imgur and link them or use Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Sorry I can’t upload.

Master
    Most likely that it is legit (as it's been to Omega) and broken.

I'd suggest keeping it wound and move those arms from time to time. If still loosing time send it for a service.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    Welcome....

If it has been in to Omega then it is going to be Kosher, when was it last serviced?

You need to host your pics off site somewhere like Imgur and link them or use Tapatalk
    It’s only 6 months old would it need one?

Master
    Go to postimage.org and upload your photos. Copy the links and paste them here. Voila!

Where did you buy it from.

Why has it been into Omega already if it's 6 months old.

Craftsman
    My Omega Seamaster with the calibre 8800 is similar and I also work in an office. All my other watches are the same and I've just come to accept that my office lifestyle is pretty sedatory (is that a word?) and does not fully wind a watch, especially if I don't wear the watch for the day allowing the power reserve to partially run down.

I have checked my watches by manually winding them and then seeing how long the power reserve lasts whilst not being worn and they all go just beyond manufactures quoted number.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Genta View Post
    My Omega Seamaster with the calibre 8800 is similar and I also work in an office. All my other watches are the same and I've just come to accept that my office lifestyle is pretty sedatory (is that a word?) and does not fully wind a watch, especially if I don't wear the watch for the day allowing the power reserve to partially run down.

I have checked my watches by manually winding them and then seeing how long the power reserve lasts whilst not being worn and they all go just beyond manufactures quoted number.

A hand shandy in the work lavs is the answer