closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 3360

Thread: COVID-19 is now Officially Classified as a Pandemic

  1. #51
    Master MakeColdplayHistory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    so if your employer told you to stay home, you would send your kids to school anyway?
    Yes, unless anyone in the family was symptomatic or returning from a 'category 1' area (as defined by Public Health England). If my employer told me to stay home, I would do so during working hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    did your friends know where all the other people on their plane had been?
    No.


    ************************************************** ************************************************** ******

    Public Health England has updated the list of countries most affected by the virus.

    Category 1 countries and areas mean that travellers should immediately self isolate, even if asymptomatic, and call NHS 111 to inform of recent travel.

    These are now: any Italian town under containment measures; Daegu or Cheongdo (Republic of Korea); Iran and, as before, Wuhan city and Hubei Province in China.

    The guidance said: 'If you have returned from these specific areas since February 19, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms.'
    Last edited by MakeColdplayHistory; 26th February 2020 at 09:44.

  2. #52
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    870
    Itís worrying but hopefully overplayed in this new health an safety cottonwool society we find ourselves in. If not then weíre all dooooomed!

  3. #53
    Master mr noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cambs
    Posts
    2,993
    Blog Entries
    1
    My wife asked me last night, what all the fuss is about when seasonal flu seems to infect many multiples and kill many multiples of what Corvid 19 is doing.....every single year.

    If the media tracked regular seasonal flu around the world and listed the number of deaths, the planet would be in a mass panic!!

    Is this new virus actually infecting people at a much higher rate and would almost everyone on the planet get it if there were no containment happening?

    Wonít we all get it eventually? Or do they hope to produce a vaccine before the majority of us catch it?


    Iíve been listening to the media and my furniture company is vastly affected as our factory in in China, but it does all seem a little overblown, as if itís ďBlack Death 2Ē or something....

  4. #54
    Master MakeColdplayHistory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    Is this new virus actually infecting people at a much higher rate and would almost everyone on the planet get it if there were no containment happening?

    Wonít we all get it eventually? Or do they hope to produce a vaccine before the majority of us catch it?
    My own view is that we will all be exposed to it sooner or later. If we can slow that down so that an effective vaccine can be developed (particularly for vulnerable groups) that would be great. The longer it's around the more we'll know about it but at the moment it seems that:
    • it is quite easy to catch from contact
    • it can have a lengthy incubation period
    • people can be infected/carriers without symptoms

    which means we are on the 'back foot' - it is likely to spread faster than it can be contained.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    My wife asked me last night, what all the fuss is about when seasonal flu seems to infect many multiples and kill many multiples of what Corvid 19 is doing.....every single year.

    If the media tracked regular seasonal flu around the world and listed the number of deaths, the planet would be in a mass panic!!

    Is this new virus actually infecting people at a much higher rate and would almost everyone on the planet get it if there were no containment happening?

    Wonít we all get it eventually? Or do they hope to produce a vaccine before the majority of us catch it?


    Iíve been listening to the media and my furniture company is vastly affected as our factory in in China, but it does all seem a little overblown, as if itís ďBlack Death 2Ē or something....
    "Flue" kills a lot of older people https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/

    Coronavirus is predicted to Kill more people https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Thatís a very generous view! I think business and government will only take action if it gets very serious. I really hope it doesnít.
    Oh the irony, my company (a biotech pharma ) has just banned all travel in Europe and JAPAC regions with immediate effect. Iím in Zurich, but am allowed to go home. Anyone travelling home from Italy is being told to self isolate for 14 days, which effects 2 of my team.

  7. #57
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    18,802
    Following Matt Hancockís intervention in Parliament...

    Memento Mori

  8. #58
    Craftsman Go Big's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    You should take extra care, a temperature would certainly effect you.
    Quality!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using TZ-UK mobile app

  9. #59
    Grand Master PickleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    M25 J6 UK
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    Oh the irony, my company (a biotech pharma ) has just banned all travel in Europe and JAPAC regions with immediate effect. Iím in Zurich, but am allowed to go home. Anyone travelling home from Italy is being told to self isolate for 14 days, which effects 2 of my team.
    BBC update on the situation in Italy and elsewhere...www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ShJruunDE.

  10. #60
    Grand Master Andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    23,371
    Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    My wife asked me last night, what all the fuss is about when seasonal flu seems to infect many multiples and kill many multiples of what Corvid 19 is doing.....every single year.

    If the media tracked regular seasonal flu around the world and listed the number of deaths, the planet would be in a mass panic!!

    Is this new virus actually infecting people at a much higher rate and would almost everyone on the planet get it if there were no containment happening?

    Wonít we all get it eventually? Or do they hope to produce a vaccine before the majority of us catch it?


    Iíve been listening to the media and my furniture company is vastly affected as our factory in in China, but it does all seem a little overblown, as if itís ďBlack Death 2Ē or something....

    I agree thatís its being overblown. Plus unless there is a cure, then it will continue to exist and will eventually be contracted by everyone (unless of course you live in complete isolation).

    What is however disappointing is the lack of information regarding treatment (is it same as flu? ), speed of recovery (lots of people have already recovered from it) and what exactly is the risk to normal healthily people? Yes I get that itís dangerous to people with pre-existing medical conditions, but which ones?

    All in all, the coverage (other than the hysteria) offered by the media has been rather poor.

    fYI. The Flu and pneumonia is already the biggest killer in the UK to the over 80+ after dementia and heart disease,

    Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche


  11. #61
    Grand Master PickleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    M25 J6 UK
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Following Matt Hancockís intervention in Parliament...

    Meanwhile in the USA...www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTOLhKmeWw...a good deal of common sense information is broadcast.

  12. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    I agree thatís its being overblown. Plus unless there is a cure, then it will continue to exist and will eventually be contracted by everyone (unless of course you live in complete isolation).
    Not obvious everyone will contract it, or could be over a very long time scale like the flu. Havenít had that for 10+ years.

  13. #63
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Far East (of England)
    Posts
    2,084
    It's being delivered via old lorries it seems!

  14. #64
    Master thieuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GMT+1
    Posts
    7,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    COVID-19 at Pandemic Tipping Point

    Removed: bad link to Infographic
    Last edited by thieuster; 26th February 2020 at 19:39.

  15. #65
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    727
    We are booked up for Costa Adeje, where one hotel is now on lockdown. I reckon itíll be in most places before long.

  16. #66
    Master MakeColdplayHistory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by MTM84 View Post
    We are booked up for Costa Adeje, where one hotel is now on lockdown. I reckon itíll be in most places before long.
    It'll be spotless clean when you get there.

  17. #67
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    It'll be spotless clean when you get there.
    Havenít booked that hotel but hereís hoping the resort as a whole isnít a no go zone.

  18. #68
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Thirsk, North Yorks
    Posts
    254
    So, this afternoon landed at Heathrow, back from Sweden. Approached passport control, coming from the opposite a direction a. Flight load of Chinese people some in masks, some not, being directed to a specific lane for passport checks. No segregation, no apparent controls, all mixing with other passengers.

    If there is any reason for concern about the potential spread in the UK, from what I have seen, its because there appears to be no control at our borders.

  19. #69
    Grand Master PickleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    M25 J6 UK
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by PHB1969 View Post
    So, this afternoon landed at Heathrow, back from Sweden. Approached passport control, coming from the opposite a direction a. Flight load of Chinese people some in masks, some not, being directed to a specific lane for passport checks. No segregation, no apparent controls, all mixing with other passengers.

    If there is any reason for concern about the potential spread in the UK, from what I have seen, its because there appears to be no control at our borders.
    Where had the plane the Chinese people were on come from?

  20. #70
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Thirsk, North Yorks
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Where had the plane the Chinese people were on come from?
    Fair question, and don't know, but the Heathrow staff were saying all Chinese passports this way and directing all the passengers..... It would seem unlikely that a significant proportion of Chinese nationals (with Chinese passports) hadn't come from China...

  21. #71
    Grand Master PickleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    M25 J6 UK
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by PHB1969 View Post
    Fair question, and don't know, but the Heathrow staff were saying all Chinese passports this way and directing all the passengers..... It would seem unlikely that a significant proportion of Chinese nationals (with Chinese passports) hadn't come from China...
    I'm guessing but I would imagine that those with Chinese passports are questioned about the specifics of their recent locations and travel before being given the relevant advice depending upon which of two categories they fall into...see link for:

    • Category 1: Travellers should self-isolate, even if asymptomatic, and call NHS 111 to inform of recent travel...that includes Wuhan city and Hubei Province.

    • Category 2: Travellers do not need to undertake any special measures, but if they develop symptoms they should self-isolate and call NHS 111...that includes the rest of China.

  22. #72
    Craftsman Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Too Near Heathrow, England
    Posts
    709
    I was on the tube (Piccadilly Line) into London this afternoon, sitting quietly in the carriage were a pair of Chinese lads with suitcases who had obviously come back into Heathrow.

    A lady boarding the train sat down, looked at them and said loud enough for the whole carriage to hear "Oh God !! they are Chinese", pulled her top up over her mouth and nose to form a "mask" and got up pushing her way to the opposite end of the carriage. Several other passengers who previously hadn't even (possibly) noticed them did likewise and at the next station, (Northfields I think) half the carriage got off.

    I really felt for those 2 lads who had done nothing wrong but were being publicly ostracized like that. Good to see British Xenophobia is live and well.
    Last edited by Kris; 27th February 2020 at 00:12.

  23. #73
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    18,802
    Exactly, fear of foreigners.
    Memento Mori

  24. #74
    Grand Master PickleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    M25 J6 UK
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Meanwhile in the USA...www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTOLhKmeWw...a good deal of common sense information is broadcast.
    But it could be going downhill...Five questions Donald Trump must answer on coronavirus

    Donald Trump will address the public on Wednesday night to discuss the governmentís response to coronavirus, which US health officials say has entered a new phase.

    The president has expressed optimism, but that does not mesh with warnings from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that the respiratory illness is likely to cause ďsevere disruptionĒ to the lives of ordinary Americans...

    Watch him live (if you can stand it) at 18:30 EST / 23:30 GMT / 00:30 CET: www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_0iw62a6PQ.

  25. #75
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    222
    78 new cases and 1 new death in Italy: a 69-year-old man from the Lodi area who was hospitalized in Emilia Romagna and had existing respiratory problems. The virus has now spread in half of the Italian's regions: Lombardy: 261 cases and 9 deaths | Veneto: 72 cases and 2 deaths [source] | Emilia Romagna: 30 cases and 1 death | Piedmont: 1 case (2 retracted as false positives)| Lazio: 3 cases | Liguria: 6 cases | Tuscany: 2 cases | Sicily: 3 cases | Marche: 2 cases (both in Pesaro [source]) | Alto Adige: 1 case. A total of 35 cases are currently in intensive care.

    Copy pasted from worldometers homepage regarding Italy

    I know someone in child education in Napoli that said the school in her area is suspended for at least a week

  26. #76
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    29,339
    Quote Originally Posted by MTM84 View Post
    Haven’t booked that hotel but here’s hoping the resort as a whole isn’t a no go zone.
    We’re going to be down the road from there shortly. Slightly concerned.

  27. #77
    Master Skyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,249
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Weíre going to be down the road from there shortly. Slightly concerned.
    Cancel!

  28. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I really felt for those 2 lads who had done nothing wrong but were being publicly ostracized like that. Good to see British Xenophobia is live and well.
    She sounds like an absolute weapon.

  29. #79
    Craftsman ozzyb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffcotton View Post
    Itís actually frightening how this is escalating on a global basis. Heaven forbid if it gets virulent in Africa, who do not have any resources or budget to control it.
    Sad thing is, it may already be spreading rapidly throughout Africa. There just arenít the resources to track or screen this kind of outbreak in most countries


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #80
    Craftsman ozzyb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I was on the tube (Piccadilly Line) into London this afternoon, sitting quietly in the carriage were a pair of Chinese lads with suitcases who had obviously come back into Heathrow.

    A lady boarding the train sat down, looked at them and said loud enough for the whole carriage to hear "Oh God !! they are Chinese", pulled her top up over her mouth and nose to form a "mask" and got up pushing her way to the opposite end of the carriage. Several other passengers who previously hadn't even (possibly) noticed them did likewise and at the next station, (Northfields I think) half the carriage got off.

    I really felt for those 2 lads who had done nothing wrong but were being publicly ostracized like that. Good to see British Xenophobia is live and well.
    Thatís awful. I hope we can look back and laugh at all this one day but for now, it seems itís a hard time to look / be remotely ďeasternĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyb123 View Post
    Thatís awful. I hope we can look back and laugh at all this one day but for now, it seems itís a hard time to look / be remotely ďeasternĒ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or Italian...

  32. #82
    Grand Master hogthrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    12,332
    I don't want to come across all Private Fraser, but with a 2 week incubation period, it's going to go global. There will be an expoential rise in cases over the next few weeks.

  33. #83
    Grand Master 100thmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    16,634
    I think itíll cancel Basel out, cant see the wealthy wanting to mass socialise if itís rife
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

  34. #84
    Grand Master Chris_in_the_UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Norf Yorks
    Posts
    36,492
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

  35. #85
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    691
    Thereís a positive in every negative. At least some animals on the endangered species list are less endangered as a result. Only took a few thousand Chinese deaths for them to start a sales ban. Maybe theyíll come to their senses and realise rhino horn doesnít put hairs on your chest or what ever they think these things are meant to do!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #86
    Master RustyBin5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Scotland central
    Posts
    8,083
    Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    I don't want to come across all Private Fraser, but with a 2 week incubation period, it's going to go global. There will be an expoential rise in cases over the next few weeks.
    Itís already global. Unless you count Antarctica

  37. #87
    Journeyman Tabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Itís already global. Unless you count Antarctica
    To be fair that and Madagascar were one of the hardest places to infect in Pandemic.

  38. #88
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Itís already global. Unless you count Antarctica
    Actually, you wouldnít really count Antartica as nobody lives there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #89
    Grand Master Andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    23,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Not obvious everyone will contract it, or could be over a very long time scale like the flu. Havenít had that for 10+ years.
    But you have had flu at some time in the past, therefore unless there is a cure (vaccine), chances are you will get it in the future. If not in the next 6 months, then in the next 10 years.

    I get the impression that without a method of eradicating it completely, then it will remain with us, just like the flu.

    Perhaps the world needs to focus its efforts on more preventable diseases (which kills millions), like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cholera, etc. Failing that simply stop all travel to infected countries.

    Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche


  40. #90
    Grand Master hogthrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    12,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabs View Post
    To be fair that and Madagascar were one of the hardest places to infect in Pandemic.
    And Iceland ;-)

  41. #91
    Grand Master 100thmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    16,634
    I do find it some what amusing that people are wearing face masks and panicking about getting it or the potential to die from it when 65% of the population are obese and will more likely die of related diseases but they manage to remove that face mask to ram yet another MacDonald’s or pizza in!

    You would have thought if they cared about their health they would address that first
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

  42. #92
    Master Christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    Perhaps the world needs to focus its efforts on more preventable diseases (which kills millions), like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cholera, etc. Failing that simply stop all travel to infected countries.
    Or humans should stop eating bats. Ironically, Chinese medicine says eating bats is a cure for coughing.

  43. #93
    Grand Master Andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    23,371
    Quote Originally Posted by tixntox View Post
    It's being delivered via old lorries it seems!
    Corona cherry aid, was perhaps the finest soft drink every made. I loved it. Plus reusable bottles - years ahead of their time

    As an aside, my Uncle Edward was a mechanic who worked on the Corona fleet, hence there was always lashings of Corona available to us kids when we visited him.

    Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche


  44. #94
    Grand Master Andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    23,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Or humans should stop eating bats. Ironically, Chinese medicine says eating bats is a cure for coughing.
    Totally agree. Why eat flying rodents irrespective of the health hazards.

    But how certain are we that virus was actually caused by this?

    Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche


  45. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    But you have had flu at some time in the past, therefore unless there is a cure (vaccine), chances are you will get it in the future. If not in the next 6 months, then in the next 10 years.

    I get the impression that without a method of eradicating it completely, then it will remain with us, just like the flu.

    Perhaps the world needs to focus its efforts on more preventable diseases (which kills millions), like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cholera, etc. Failing that simply stop all travel to infected countries.
    If it is as serious as is being made out there will probably be a vaccine widely available as there is for flu now so we might not get it.

    Relatively little money is being spent on such viruses - pharma companies concentrate on profitable areas like heart disease.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    Totally agree. Why eat flying rodents irrespective of the health hazards.
    We eat walking (jumping?) rodents - rabbits (or hares even).
    Last edited by Kingstepper; 27th February 2020 at 11:12.

  46. #96
    Master MakeColdplayHistory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    Totally agree. Why eat flying rodents irrespective of the health hazards.
    But how certain are we that virus was actually caused by this?
    I may be wrong but I thought we couldn't catch it from bats. But Pangolins can catch it from bats and we can catch it from pangolins.
    It may be over-reacting but I've completely cut scaly ant-eaters out of my diet.

  47. #97
    Master Christian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    If it is as serious as is being made out there will probably be a vaccine widely available as there is for flu now so we might not get it.

    Relatively little money is being spent on such viruses - pharma companies concentrate on profitable areas like heart disease.



    We eat walking (jumping?) rodents - rabbits (or hares even).
    We should eat chlorinated chicken only. At least that wont give you a virus.

  48. #98
    Craftsman RAFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    We should eat chlorinated chicken only. At least that wont give you a virus.
    Only kills 99.99% so there is still a chance! And that 00.01% will be the worst one too, as it survived the chlorine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  49. #99
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    18,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    We should eat chlorinated chicken only. At least that wont give you a virus.
    I know it was last year, but...

    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ng-cdc-n998586
    Memento Mori

  50. #100
    Grand Master PickleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    M25 J6 UK
    Posts
    14,628
    Link...1st case in Estonia: a resident of Iran in Estonia who came from Riga (Latvia) by bus and "called an ambulance upon arriving at the bus station".

    Just how far had he been travelling? Meanwhile back at home in Iran...BBC link.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information