closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An apology is in order! I have made a fool of myself!

A member since 2007 decides to throw his/her 12-year reputation down the toilet.
    Or a hacked account maybe.

Apprentice
    Going slightly OT, I got the following advert when I was reading this topic - I wonder if it is a clever algorithm offering suitable products to help shovel through the shit?

As you were...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had read the post in SC as an attempt by a newly-enamoured MR-G owner humorously to sing the praises of the watch that he had previously told us all he’d just bought for an excellent price.

Now... Now I’ve no idea what to think. Across the three threads, it’s all just a bit strange.

Which is a shame, because it looks like a smashing watch, something a bit different for the forum, and it would have been nice to have seen a bit more of it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
    A member since 2007 decides to throw his/her 12-year reputation down the toilet.
    Or a hacked account maybe.
    Difficult to tell for certain but I don’t think it is a hacked account. He used to sign everything off but stopped doing it. He then switched to using the Tapatalk app consistently. His style in monetary figures is consistent too. Not forgetting he’s only made a few hundred posts in his 12 years here, I think he’s just finally outed himself as a chancer. Shilling the watch through a phoney sale doesn’t rip people off directly which is why he probably tried doing it, thinking it was harmless but he’s had to rapidly backtrack when he was caught out on the dealer/fundraiser donation.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xellos99 View Post
    I thought everything you did was fake and you were just trying to plug the dodge European watch selling site you mention in one of your posts. finn. something or other, when people asked you where you got it from
    Finn.no is certainly not 'dodge'!! Its the only real online market place for much of Scandinavia! Expensive though.

I bought a car from finn and sold loads of watches, furniture and wife's LV handbags.

Ace site!

Quote Originally Posted by 33JS View Post
    Finn.no is certainly not 'dodge'!! Its the only real online market place for much of Scandinavia! Expensive though.

I bought a car from finn and sold loads of watches, furniture and wife's LV handbags.

Ace site!
    Certainly not the only online marketplace in Scandinavia, blocket.se is much bigger (though both are owned by the same company, Schibsted).
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    I can only assume someone is trying to teach an AI to post on watch forums.

Needs a bit of work tbh.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    All I'll say is I've diagnosed at least 3 cases of ASD on this thread alone....

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tagesol View Post
    It's about time for the facts and all the cards on the table. For those of you that have followed my MRG-G2000 salespost and the post on Watch Talk, I can now inform that the deal has fallen through and I have agreed with the buyer to refund his money. He disliked all the stir my salespost made, and I was by no means a positive contribution to the whole deal. He also was made aware in the salespost that there was other listings online that greatly competed with the agreed price, that was £6700. I had two reasons for starting my infamous salespost. One, I was a bit provoked by some of the answers in my initial post on Watch Talk, and wanted to provoke a bit back. Two, and ofcourse making some money on the deal. Which I knowingly was against forum rules and etiquette. To my surprise my PM got really busy, and the prospect of earning a fast 5k made me leave my morals and better judgement behind. Nothing can justify that I'm afraid, and only shows a potentially bad character. And in the end this regtettably leaves me with a stained performance on here, and I can only hope that time and better behaviour in the future will somehow work to my advantage. If I decide to sell the watch on here in the future, it will definately not be at anything over what I paid (£1700). If I receive PM's with offers, I will kindly refuse them all. I will give myself a 12 months ban from selling anyting on SC. All I can say now is, I apologise for my misconduct on the fine forum, and hope there is a future for me here. I will not contribute more to this and and will lay low for quite some time.
    Rubbish.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.