closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Naim Muso qb 2 and Nad M10

Naim Muso qb 2 and Nad M10

Hi
    I’ve been looking to update my music in the home.
    We’ve had our kitchen remodelled and it’s now a kitchen / breakfast room and was looking to get a decent music box. As we’ve only really got kitchen sides for anything to sit on I’ve been looking at the Naim muso qb. It’s sounds pretty good and is nice and compact. Really wanted a twin speaker stereo system but alas there really is not room. Has anyone here got the smaller muso that could offer an opinion.

In the sitting room we have some B&W CM8 speakers that are currently run by a Bluesound power node and was thinking of upgrading to a Nad M10. it looks gorgeous albeit expensive.

Any advice from the HiFi nuts would be welcome.

thanks

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by awright101 View Post
    Hi
    I’ve been looking to update my music in the home.
    We’ve had our kitchen remodelled and it’s now a kitchen / breakfast room and was looking to get a decent music box. As we’ve only really got kitchen sides for anything to sit on I’ve been looking at the Naim muso qb. It’s sounds pretty good and is nice and compact. Really wanted a twin speaker stereo system but alas there really is not room. Has anyone here got the smaller muso that could offer an opinion.

In the sitting room we have some B&W CM8 speakers that are currently run by a Bluesound power node and was thinking of upgrading to a Nad M10. it looks gorgeous albeit expensive.

Any advice from the HiFi nuts would be welcome.

thanks

Andy
    Not heard either (have a unitiqute2 with Leema xero speakers). But the muso is meant to be a step above sonos in sound quality. Though if you wanted 2 speakers what about the kef LSX?
    My 2p would be to obviously hear the NAD and hear other streamers/amps too. I presume you are listening to decent quality files? Tidal/Qobuz/flac etc.

The darko website is quite good to see what’s out there even if you view reviews as just an outline/indication or to put a list of possibles together that you would like to audition.

Thanks. I’m going to listen to the KEF’s but on the phone my local dealer said that you have the issue of positioning the them ie not near a wall whereas the Muso does not have that problem.
    Only listening to Spotify at the moment. I did try tidal a while ago but as I had the Bluesound I could only play through the Bluesound app which meant I had to have another playlist which was annoying. Spotify connect although not as good is very easy.
    I guess I will try Tidal again once I get the new kit
    Andy

Craftsman
    I went from a very high end system to a Naim Muso when house building

I think it’s ok but being open wasn’t blown away. Ok not a fair compare at all, but v Sonos one I got v my daughter I would stand by this

What is neat is the location settings n does look the part. Sorry not tried the QB. Could you not pop into John Lewis n have a play ?

Quote Originally Posted by awright101 View Post
    Thanks. I’m going to listen to the KEF’s but on the phone my local dealer said that you have the issue of positioning the them ie not near a wall whereas the Muso does not have that problem.
    Only listening to Spotify at the moment. I did try tidal a while ago but as I had the Bluesound I could only play through the Bluesound app which meant I had to have another playlist which was annoying. Spotify connect although not as good is very easy.
    I guess I will try Tidal again once I get the new kit
    Andy
    Can you not import your playlists? I did that with moving from Apple Music to tidal, all done online.