closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Atlantis Hotel,The Palm, Dubai Q

Atlantis Hotel,The Palm, Dubai Q

Heading off to Dubai for some sun in a couple of weeks. We have been before, but have decided to stay at the Atlantis this time. I booked it last year due to a great deal they had on half board accommodation. Just had an e-mail asking if we wanted to upgrade to an Imperial Club room - this includes afternoon tea plus cocktails/canapes from 5-7pm.

Anybody any experiences - worth upgrading?.

TIA
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Depends on the extra cost, depends on how you use it. Without kids we found it better. As we had late breakfast and some food here instead of lunch and a couple of drinks. Then dinner at 8.30. With kids was good but often they got up early.

We do exactly the same as Andy above, nice to sit and have a drink before dinner.
    Not sure about Atlantis but the kids club at Madinat was next to lounge so they just came in and out.
    Let us know how Atlantis is Chris, we have 5 days here then move to the Ritz Carlton for 8 nights, later in the year.
    Have always had lounge and club rooms and always worth the money when alcohol is so expensive.

Journeyman
    Can't comment as never stayed but I also fly out to Dubai soon, 29th of this month and staying at W Dubai on the palm, been Dubai 3 times before but this is the first time staying on the palm.

Have fun