When the first MRG’s and MTG’s hit the market, I was amased that anyone could be interested in buying a Gshock at those prices. And even more so when the LE-versions came out, and at even sillier prices. And now, firmely attached to my wrist, the MRG-G2000HA-1adr. I was lucky to land this deal at a favorable price, but I had to spend over 20 times as much as my other G-shocks. Seeing the watch in the flesh for the first time yesterday made my jaw drop. It was really descrete and somewhat classy, and much more toned down than I was expecting. The delicate brownish/violet colour of the brachelet, case and dial and the subtle copper colored bezel and hands, really complements each other. The toned down blue seconds hand and city dial are also a nice contribution to the overall quality feel. The Bluetooth app also impresses me. Very nicely executed and with really practical uses. I really liked the possibility to micro adjust all hands and displays induvidually through the app. The watch was really hard to photograph and get the colours right. Here some recent images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk