closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Everest 36mm Old Style Bracelet

Apprentice

Everest 36mm Old Style Bracelet

Hi,

I have been one of the fortunate one's and took delivery of my 36mm black dial Everest last week and it has surpassed my expectations, it hasn't left my wrist in 7 days. I have been in contact with Eddie via email about getting hold of one of the old style bracelets and he has been kind enough to say he would see if he could get one for me, but I quite understand his health comes first and my request is last on his list of things to do. I thought therefore, that I would reach out to the community. I understand when I joined the forum that there was some form of for sale section but I am not eligible to join that yet so I accept I'm chancing my arm here with a request. Does anyone have one of the old style bracelets for sale? I am not bothered about condition as its really only the solid end links I'm interested in. Happy to pay up front for item and postage etc in a method suitable.

Journeyman
    Are you planning to try and use the old-style endlinks with the newer bracelet? Because if you are, I'm afraid they aren't compatible.

I know, because I've tried.

Apprentice
    No, I have another bracelet that has a 20mm to 16mm taper that will fit.

I changed the bracelet to the new one and am willing to part company with the old.

Apprentice
    Thanks Stuart, I have messaged you.