closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Barton straps?

Barton straps?

I’ve just ordered a dark red Barton rubber strap from Amazon, and was just wondering if anyone has any experience of them? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Simon

I’ve bought a couple of canvas straps from them in the past. They’re comfortable and appear to be of good quality so I have no complaints. Let us know your thoughts when yours arrives.

Craftsman
    Yep, I bought a bright orange(!) one from directly from them, I'm very pleased with it and it also arrived surprisingly quickly.

Craftsman
    I've been happy with the canvas straps I've bought from them, but the real proof would probably be their leather straps.

Journeyman
    I’ve got a couple of rubber ones for my Alpinists.They are fairly good quality-great value too.

Barton straps?

OK, so hopefully not a completely stupid decision, then.

I’ am intending to use it as an alternative strap for my Breitling Avenger Skyland. I fancy something a bit different to the OEM black rubber strap.

I’ will post impressions when I get the strap...

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Simon

I've been trying to stay away from this whole watch thing for a while, and part of that is changing straps but keeping the watches. I used to have a lot of watches on Hadley Roma Cordura straps and those seem now dificult to find, plus not really much of a choice between black and grey (not a fan of the other options).

These could be an alternative but are there other 2p textile straps out there that I might not be aware? I know about Morellato and Eulit but they are not quite this...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutusov View Post
    I've been trying to stay away from this whole watch thing for a while, and part of that is changing straps but keeping the watches. I used to have a lot of watches on Hadley Roma Cordura straps and those seem now dificult to find, plus not really much of a choice between black and grey (not a fan of the other options).

These could be an alternative but are there other 2p textile straps out there that I might not be aware? I know about Morellato and Eulit but they are not quite this...
    Hello, long time no hear!
    How are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    Hello, long time no hear!
    How are you doing?
    Hi Dave, doing OK! And you?

I bought a Barton with quick release spring bars for a G Shock.

Seems to be of good quality and the leather is fairly soft and comfortable, nothing to complain about at all.

Mitch

Ordered one direct and got stung with the import duty and handling charge so bought a few more from amazon for the same RRP , quality wise for the money they are spot on imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mattleicester View Post
    Ordered one direct and got stung with the import duty and handling charge so bought a few more from amazon for the same RRP , quality wise for the money they are spot on imo.
    Good to know. Mine should be here tomorrow apparently...

Simon

I have a rubber one with I also got off Amazon. I really like it ands it's very comfortable. I also like the quick release spring bars.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I had one with monster, nice smell, soft, quick release, extra long if necessary, overall I was really pleased with it

Poslano sa mog FRD-L09 koriste?i Tapatalk

I purchased one of their black canvas ones with the quick release springbars.
    Initially, I was impressed and it was comfortable. I tended to wear the strap virtually 24/7 and sadly within 3 months the colour had faded and one of the loops went virtually white.
    I complained to them and they sent me a replacement one, which to be honest I have hardly worn, so not able to comment on whether it was just a one off.