closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NTH giveaway and logo/ branding ?

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    12

    NTH giveaway and logo/ branding ?

    Just one more watch has a giveaway of an NTH Nazario. My brain is not up to speed but is whispering that there was a thread here about NTH and a possible conflict of branding with new watches from time factors so I thought I'd better post in case anyone knew why little alarm bells are tinkling in the back of my thoughts.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UtIeVbHfGs

  2. #2
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Charlotte, United States
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by nod_ View Post
    Just one more watch has a giveaway of an NTH Nazario. My brain is not up to speed but is whispering that there was a thread here about NTH and a possible conflict of branding with new watches from time factors so I thought I'd better post in case anyone knew why little alarm bells are tinkling in the back of my thoughts.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UtIeVbHfGs
    You need to research that thread and you can see what Eddie says about this issue. Long story short, TimeFactors is not infringing on anything.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    You need to research that thread and you can see what Eddie says about this issue. Long story short, TimeFactors is not infringing on anything.
    Never wrote there was any infringement. Found the thread though

    https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ototypes-today

  4. #4
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    675
    On a separate but related issue, I really like Jody from JOMW, hes got a really easy to watch, humorous style, no BS and seems like a good guy. Has a nice niche in the sub 500 reviews.
    Last edited by davidj54; 14th February 2020 at 21:00.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    On a separate but related issue, I really like Jody from JOMW, hes got a really easy to watch, humorous style, no BS and seems like a good guy. Has a nice niche in the sub 500 reviews.
    I agree with you, though I have to put in a caveat that having recently discovered that an apple watch is 399 for the basic model (and even more stupid with the hermes pricing), that 500 is not very expensive for a watch that could last many years by comparison. I suspect that the easy availability of credit for apple watches has skewed the market somewhat.

    The watch he reviewed, a NTH Nazario, seems to tick a lot of boxes for me, an rolex oyster style case but not the newer Maxi case, polished on the bevels, very slim case, drilled lugs, good bracelet, 6 year warranty. Downside is that californian dial and that the website although it has options, it's difficult to see what is still available with some pages directing to check for retailers.

    Here, I've almost pulled the trigger many times on an Everest or a PRS-32 (it's the NE88 movement) or a PRS-40 (it's the shape) and I've lurked for a few years now after having seen a Precista and at some point I know I'll give in :)

  6. #6
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Tonbridge, UK
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    On a separate but related issue, I really like Jody from JOMW, hes got a really easy to watch, humorous style, no BS and seems like a good guy. Has a nice niche in the sub 500 reviews.
    Agreed, I think he is one of the most watchable of the youtube set, and one I could imagine having a int or two with.

  7. #7
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Charlotte, United States
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by nod_ View Post
    I agree with you, though I have to put in a caveat that having recently discovered that an apple watch is 399 for the basic model (and even more stupid with the hermes pricing), that 500 is not very expensive for a watch that could last many years by comparison. I suspect that the easy availability of credit for apple watches has skewed the market somewhat.

    The watch he reviewed, a NTH Nazario, seems to tick a lot of boxes for me, an rolex oyster style case but not the newer Maxi case, polished on the bevels, very slim case, drilled lugs, good bracelet, 6 year warranty. Downside is that californian dial and that the website although it has options, it's difficult to see what is still available with some pages directing to check for retailers.

    Here, I've almost pulled the trigger many times on an Everest or a PRS-32 (it's the NE88 movement) or a PRS-40 (it's the shape) and I've lurked for a few years now after having seen a Precista and at some point I know I'll give in :)
    I just can't imagine spending my hard earned money on something like an Apple watch, but I have spent my hard earned money on a Smiths Everest 36mm version and also the PRS-29A and have to say that they are well worth pulling the trigger on. Eddie gives us a lot of watch for the money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information