closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ronda R150 vs SW200 vs ETA2824

Ronda R150 vs SW200 vs ETA2824

Anyone had a watch with this Ronda movement, does it really compete?

Master
    The fact that Ronda don't currently offer COSC certification on the R150 is a big indicator. I'd go with Sellita. Parts are plentiful and cheap.

Good article here, from this I gather it is not as good and not as accurate but you decide.

https://watch-movements.eu/blog/en/2...der-the-loupe/

Thanks. Anyone on here with experience of R150?

Grand Master
    I can’t see there being any issues with the Ronda, the firm’s been going donkeys years and I think it unlikely that there will be any design/ reliability problems.

The OPs question lacks context, is he considering buying a watch that uses it?
    Last edited by walkerwek1958; 11th February 2020 at 10:45.

Craftsman
    Well as far as accuracy it would be the Ronda because it is a Quartz movement. As far as the ETA-2824 or Selitta SW200 there is little difference between them but I think the ETA is more expensive than the SW200 but I would choose the SW200 because I like what Selitta is doing. Personally I will choose the mechanical over the Quartz because I guess I am old school. I do prefer hand would over automatic.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    the Ronda R150 is NOT quartz

Quote Originally Posted by kneadking View Post
    Well as far as accuracy it would be the Ronda because it is a Quartz movement. As far as the ETA-2824 or Selitta SW200 there is little difference between them but I think the ETA is more expensive than the SW200 but I would choose the SW200 because I like what Selitta is doing. Personally I will choose the mechanical over the Quartz because I guess I am old school. I do prefer hand would over automatic.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    the Ronda R150 is NOT quartz
    I stand corrected. I had always associated Ronda with quartz but I guess I should do a little more research before putting in my two cents worth.