Quote Originally Posted by spogehead View Post
I genuinely thought it was repost when I saw it on social media from a few years back - this is new news?

Live and let live, just feel sorry for wife and kids - if he acted for this long just carryon - no?

unless sort coming.....
Why is it live n let live though?

I couldn’t care about the gay thing but it’s the fact he’s ‘brave’ for shagging other people for the last god knows how many years when he was married with children.

But in this day and age celebrating being some sort of minority trumps any wrong doing in people’s eyes.

If it’s true about Mcgreevy (which I’d say is looking favourite considering all his social media has gone, this morning have removed his show reel from Twitter etc) then it’s nothing to be proud of!

If it was a young woman he’d been following on twitter since she was 15, taken under his wing and been shagging behind his wife’s back... how many people would be saying “so proud of you for confirming your heterosexuality”

I’m just sick of the whole proud BS. I think there will be some celebs with egg on their face when the full stories surface over the coming weeks. They even rolled out the sickening crap on dancing on ice!

Oh, and I want rainbows back FFS! Why is it I can’t see a rainbow now without it having some ‘meaning’. My GF is a nurse and now has to wear a rainbow badge to show support, arrgghh

Want equality? Stop trying to stand out as something special.