closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Schofield

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    I thought it was a widely known "secret" that he was gay?
    Gay! Really, he didn’t look very happy whenI saw him on the news, frankly hardly a top news story, nothing much else happening in the world?
    Last edited by Pitfitter; 7th February 2020 at 20:32.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grey View Post
    If WeBuyAnyCar.com ( or whoever), don't drop that advert where Philip says using them gives him more time to do the things he likes doing, in this case stroking pussies, I shall complain to the Advertising Standards Authority. So there!
    "Be More Schofield" isn't going to go down well in their marketing dept.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Phillip Schofield

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Kent View Post
    I must have terrible gaydar as I was actually surprised.
    Same as me.

But, I did watch that video of Freddy Mercury in the 80s wearing high heels and a short leather skirt singing ‘’I want to break free’’, and that didn’t click.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthingsblue View Post
    I've no problem with the news, but I'm now wondering what kind of blokes does Schofield gopher?
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

I just feel the story is more “bloke struggles with something” than “bloke says he gay”.

On the first one, I feel for you mate. On the second one, big deal, get a grip.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob s View Post
    You would think that his wife already knew
    I'm guessing not when she married him.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    certain WorkSimon is one.
    He does have a nice bum :-)

Craftsman
    I go with the someone was about to out Him or blackmail Him theory so He’s got in there first.

Master
    Seriously, I don’t think anyone cares these days. It’s not the 70s or even 80s anymore. Gay is widely accepted. Do who or whatever makes you happy. Feel a bit for his wife really though but I’m sure financially she will be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Excellent !!

Quote Originally Posted by Toad monitor View Post
    Who really cares?
    My thoughts exactly. What he does in his private life is of no interest to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad monitor View Post
    Who really cares?
    Not me ................ As long as he's not hurting others or animals, really couldn't care less.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

I care not one iota.
    Certainly not enough to post on a forum about it .

I see him most days (work near the studio) and he has cut a somber figure for months. Something was clearly brewing and now we know

Master
    His wife must not know what way to turn.

Certainly in bed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Master
    Sad that in 2020 it’s headline news. Or a talking point. Not saying that to dismiss him but more than it’s sad that a celebrities sexual alignment is ... so important that it needs to be actually reported on.

We have a long way to go evidently in terms of LGBTQ and how it’s perceived etc and I say that as someone who always thought that he was a bit of a luddite on this kind of thing! The amount of horrid, cringe inducing memes tell me that we do still have a looong way to go before it’s no longer an issue or joking point.

It's a sign of just how frivolous and narcissistic our society has become when this guys sexual orientation should become 'news' to anyone but his mrs and family. Summat's fundamentally wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    It's a sign of just how frivolous and narcissistic our society has become when this guys sexual orientation should become 'news' to anyone but his mrs and family. Summat's fundamentally wrong.
    ^ this
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

A persons sexuality is not something to be celebrated or criticised.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Agreed
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I’m in the couldn’t care less bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by lew07 View Post
    I go with the someone was about to out Him or blackmail Him theory so He’s got in there first.
    Is that like outing yourself on TZ that you are a fake watch wearer before someone dobbs you in?

Last edited by Velorum; 8th February 2020 at 15:34.

I think the story is that at the age of 57, he's declared himself to be something different to the impression he has presented for decades, rather than a story about someone's sexual orientation per se.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Kent View Post
    I must have terrible gaydar as I was actually surprised.
    I wonder if its possible for someone to be completely hetro then become gay later in life, or vice versa?
    I didn't like sweet peppers as a child now I love them, so why can't sexuality work that way?
    An interesting question.

I have an old friend from Uni who got married, had kids, then in his mid 30’s came out as gay.

I asked him if he was gay when he got married and he said absolutely not. He said his sexuality changed over time.

I have to say I was, and remain skeptical of this, but he’s a good friend and has no reason to be anything other than honest.

Regardless, I have never cared less what someone’s sexuality is, as I think there are far more important things that define a person rather than what gender they share a bed with.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Velorum View Post
    Is that like outing yourself on TZ that you are a fake watch wearing before someone dobbs you in?

Sent from my SM-G970F using TZ-UK mobile app
    Lol Precisely.Jump before Your pushed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdh1 View Post
    I think the story is that at the age of 57, he's declared himself to be something different to the impression he has presented for decades, rather than a story about someone's sexual orientation per se.
    I am sure that if Philip Schofield was at the start of his career now, he’d have come out and that would be that. This is surely a case of something that he didn’t want to talk about back in the 80’s as a kids tv presenter (even denying it to himself sadly) - whereas now everyone just shrugs and says ‘whatever’. Frankly the whole issue of sexuality is so boring nowadays I’m amazed anyone cares (I mean that in a positive way)! - it does make me laugh when people say ‘I knew so and so was gay’ - I worked in the creative industry a few years ago and met plenty of very camp straight men and very ‘blokey’ gay men - as a straight man I discarded the concept of having a ‘gaydar’ years ago!

'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Craftsman
    Good on him, but I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone, or it shouldn’t be anyway.

It’s a bit sad that he could t do it earlier, I don’t believe people become gay later in life, they’re always gay, they might not want to accept it, or changes in circumstances could make it more apparent to the individual, but they are born gay.

However, Sam Smith wasn’t born a wanker, he’s become one quite recently (having announced that he came out as non-binary and changed his gender pronouns to they/them).

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Tom Robinson might argue with that.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    Good point although I suppose that was 1978, went against the grain with us Yorkshire folk 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    My thoughts exactly. What he does in his private life is of no interest to me.
    I'm rarely interested in anything he does on TV either...

M

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    42 years have passed and the world has moved on.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

What is this "Schofield" of which you speak ?
    F.T.F.A.

Master
    The only ones outed are the virtue signallers.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I personally don't care where he puts his dick, good luck to the man, I hope he finds happiness. Not really sure why it needed to be made public though.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    I personally don't care where he puts his dick, good luck to the man, I hope he finds happiness. Not really sure why it needed to be made public though.
    Mike, you have hit the nail on the head. I have meaningful employment so haven't seen much of his TV work but I neither care nor feel it my business to have an opinion on whom he feels attracted to. Hope he finds happiness and that his family move forward together.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Having said I don't watch him, this I love:

https://youtu.be/A-RfHC91Ewc

Master
    I was saying to my GF there’s more to this.

Did a bit of research earlier today about the fuss there was on this morning a while back.

What’s the first story I find, an ‘odd’ one about a young lad working there as a runner and PA for schofield who mysteriously gets moved on to another show after some falling out. Quotes from other folk there like “it was strange as they were really close”

This afternoon I’ve seen a couple of people break stories saying they were at it! Kid was 18 & schofield was 51 at time kid started there. Now maybe I’ve put 2&2 together and it could be 5 but already some low key internet news outlets are saying that he came out due to an impending story from the kid about the affair.

Seems some of his colleagues weren’t too impressed with his behaviour over the runner issue at the time of the fall out and moving of the kid to ‘loose women’ as a runner there.

I hope I’m wrong for his family’s sake but you can’t tell me he came out like that without sampling the skin flute and liking it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    I was saying to my GF there’s more to this.

Did a bit of research earlier today about the fuss there was on this morning a while back.

What’s the first story I find, an ‘odd’ one about a young lad working there as a runner and PA for schofield who mysteriously gets moved on to another show after some falling out. Quotes from other folk there like “it was strange as they were really close”

This afternoon I’ve seen a couple of people break stories saying they were at it! Kid was 18 & schofield was 51 at time kid started there. Now maybe I’ve put 2&2 together and it could be 5 but already some low key internet news outlets are saying that he came out due to an impending story from the kid about the affair.

Seems some of his colleagues weren’t too impressed with his behaviour over the runner issue at the time of the fall out and moving of the kid to ‘loose women’ as a runner there.

I hope I’m wrong for his family’s sake but you can’t tell me he came out like that without sampling the skin flute and liking it.
    Seems this is the story doing the rounds now. I'm sure in time will find out if it's true or not

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Lol see post 59

Master
    Sure we’ll find out the truth soon enough.

Either way he’s in for a rough time, I saw in a YT vid from a radio station they’ve dug up that schofield started following the alleged ‘winky recipient’ since he was 15 on twitter, so already they’ve gotta get the pedo thing in. And they also talk about his special flat he’s had for years where he takes men.

Next it’ll be his bbc days and a load of men suddenly realising that innocent encounter with a married hetro male wasn’t quite what they thought.

No wonder he looks skinny AF! His head must be spinning with it all.

Feel sorry for his kids to be honest. But I guess if they’re ‘modern’ kids they think we should all ride a rainbow on to whoever’s genitalia we see fit and be #proud
    Last edited by jameswrx; 9th February 2020 at 12:45.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    Sure we’ll find out the truth soon enough.

Either way he’s in for a rough time, I saw in a YT vid from a radio station they’ve dug up that schofield started following the alleged ‘winky recipient’ since he was 15 on twitter, so already they’ve gotta get the pedo thing in. And they also talk about his special flat he’s had for years where he takes men.

Next it’ll be his bbc days and a load of men suddenly realising that innocent encounter with a married hetro male wasn’t quite what they thought.

No wonder he looks skinny AF! His head must be spinning with it all.

Feel sorry for his kids to be honest. But I guess if they’re ‘modern’ kids they think we should all ride a rainbow on to whoever’s genitalia we see fit and be #proud
    My Mrs told me about this.

No wonder Schofield outed himself to try and lessen the impact of a Kevin Spacey type scenario.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Just read the story. Quite shocking if he's groomed a 15 year old and got the kid a job on the show when he was 18. Following a 15 year old on twitter is also very weird.

I'd this is true he will be well and truly buggered if the young man makes a complaint and his self outing will be seen as a cynical attempt at deflection.

Sent from my SM-G970F using TZ-UK mobile app

Well and truly b&*×#^€d is a very apt turn of phrase

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ruggertech; 9th February 2020 at 16:29.

It's brave and necessary. There's a whole world of stigma out there, so going public empowers others in a similar situation to make a choice which could unlock untold happiness.

Plus, absolute kudos to his wife for being a legend and supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51414010

An emotional statement that explains a lot about the impact on him and his extended family. I can't imagine the turmoil you must go through living a lie like that, or the turmoil those close to him are going through now.

Phillip Schofield

Quote Originally Posted by adrianwong View Post
    It's brave and necessary. There's a whole world of stigma out there, so going public empowers others in a similar situation to make a choice which could unlock untold happiness.

Plus, absolute kudos to his wife for being a legend and supportive.
    Not if some of the posts before yours are true.

And why is his wife a legend, never heard of her?

Master
    I genuinely thought it was repost when I saw it on social media from a few years back - this is new news?

Live and let live, just feel sorry for wife and kids - if he acted for this long just carryon - no?

unless sort coming.....

Master

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spogehead View Post
    I genuinely thought it was repost when I saw it on social media from a few years back - this is new news?

Live and let live, just feel sorry for wife and kids - if he acted for this long just carryon - no?

unless sort coming.....
    Why is it live n let live though?

I couldn’t care about the gay thing but it’s the fact he’s ‘brave’ for shagging other people for the last god knows how many years when he was married with children.

But in this day and age celebrating being some sort of minority trumps any wrong doing in people’s eyes.

If it’s true about Mcgreevy (which I’d say is looking favourite considering all his social media has gone, this morning have removed his show reel from Twitter etc) then it’s nothing to be proud of!

If it was a young woman he’d been following on twitter since she was 15, taken under his wing and been shagging behind his wife’s back... how many people would be saying “so proud of you for confirming your heterosexuality”

I’m just sick of the whole proud BS. I think there will be some celebs with egg on their face when the full stories surface over the coming weeks. They even rolled out the sickening crap on dancing on ice!

Oh, and I want rainbows back FFS! Why is it I can’t see a rainbow now without it having some ‘meaning’. My GF is a nurse and now has to wear a rainbow badge to show support, arrgghh

Want equality? Stop trying to stand out as something special.