closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CBD Oil Effective For Hip Pain?

Master
    Blog Entries

CBD Oil Effective For Hip Pain?

Chaps is CBD oil effective in relieving worn hip pain?

Ty

Bry

Yes If you get the proper medical grade stuff so my friend tells me who uses it for that.
    The stuff in the UK shops was analysed on a TV programme the other day and it is naff to useless as I would have expected. They claims of strength were way off, they sent many samples away to labs in the Netherlands.

Master
    I took the commercial stuff for a while in an attempt to relieve hip pain. Did absolutely nothing.

Steve.

Master
    I tried the high strength high street stuff for my back it tasted horrible and was useless

As above, I've only tried the off the shelf stuff, and no effect on me, double slipped disc and a hip replacement,

Journeyman
    I use Provacan CBD oil (highly regarded by many on the net) for lower back and sciatic nerve pain. I started on the 600mg bottle and have been on that for the last 5-6 months or so. It took a few weeks of taking 5 drops under my tongue morning and evening before it started to take effect but work well it does (I’m quite a large unit at 20st+). As with all things your body builds a tolerance so I’ll switch to the 1200mg bottle at some point as it’s less effective nower days. 1 bottle lasts me just shy of a month and at £40 a bottle for the 600mg and £70 for the 1200mg it’s not cheap but I was at the end of my tether and no longer wanted to subject my body to prolonged use of NSAID’s (Naproxen in my case) and it’s associated risks. They regularly offer 15-35% off if you subscribe to their mailing list. Hope this helps some.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry1975 View Post

Ty

Bry
    I don't know, but I suspect a spliff might take your mind off things. Cheaper, also.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Lol its NOT FOR ME.

I had my right hip replaced a few years ago with barely a 50% improvement. I tried cbdMD for a while, but noticed no pain difference. cbdMD seems to be the gold standard for professional MMA and other athletes, so I'm done searching.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    I had my right hip replaced a few years ago with barely a 50% improvement. I tried cbdMD for a while, but noticed no pain difference. cbdMD seems to be the gold standard for professional MMA and other athletes, so I'm done searching.
    You're in California and messing about with CBD?

Quote Originally Posted by Holsterman View Post
    Lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Holsterman View Post
    Hey, I ain't no hippie!

Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    Hey, I ain't no hippie!
    Different drug, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kla_Jd7EyT4

CBD Oil Effective For Hip Pain?

i used to take devils claw for hip pain, it did help , i now do lots of cycling which seems to help dont need any pain relief now

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    I recently (2-3 weeks) started vaporizing high cbd hemp flower, and my hips and knees have definitely improved.

I'm a long time ent and high THC cannabis helped me deal with pain by making me just care less that I hurt, CBD actually seems to lessen my pain. I also think that whole plant is the way to go for effectiveness and price.

I would talk to your current doctor about it, if he's open to mmj than he may give you a letter of recommendation. You can read more about it https://dr-weedy.com/medical-marijua...san-francisco/
    Last edited by Holas; 10th February 2020 at 04:53.

Been vaping CBD Oil for anxiety for the last 3 months and I can say it really works. I am much more relaxed during my work hours when there is so much stress. I've been trying 2000mg CBD vape and I really love it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mav112 View Post
    i used to take devils claw for hip pain, it did help , i now do lots of cycling which seems to help dont need any pain relief now

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app
    Cycling was the only thing that helped me when I was told I needed a hip replacement.
    And that's both physically and mentally.
    It also helped shorten the recovery time

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I recently (2-3 weeks) started vaporizing high cbd hemp flower, and my hips and knees have definitely improved.

I'm a long time ent and high THC cannabis helped me deal with pain by making me just care less that I hurt, CBD actually seems to lessen my pain. I also think that whole plant is the way to go for effectiveness and price.

I would talk to your current doctor about it, if he's open to mmj than he may give you a letter of recommendation. You can read more about it https://dr-weedy.com/medical-marijua...san-francisco/
    High THC eh? Sounds like fun!!

I personally had some inflammation on the knee when I was very overweight a few years back. CBD immediately resolved it...like, immediately. Within the hour. The pain has been going on for months - stretching, anti-inflammatories, nothing else helped. That was a revelation.

My ex's dad recently had some knee trouble due to age/wear and tear. He was due an operation but COVID pushed it back. He's a man's man for sure, and was going to tough it out but I did recommend CBD to him and he reluctantly tried it when the pain got too much. He couldn't believe how effective it was. Sure, he still needs the surgery but the pain went from not being able to take the dogs out in the morning, to doing that and popping to the shops for milk every day. It won't get him hiking but its given him some dignity and independence.

Looks like YMMV but I'd always recommend buying the quality stuff. Provacan and the Holland and Barrett stuff look good.

Craftsman
    Slightly off topic but does anyone have experience of using cbd capsules as an aid to fight anxiety and help sleep

Sent from my moto g(8) power using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Bry1975 View Post

Ty

Bry
    As an above knee amputee I get assorts of back and sciatic pain.
    Nothing touches PLB (Phantom Limb) but I have had a lot of success with Turmeric and Glucosamine Sour Cherry .
    I used CBD for a year or so, not sure it was of any benefit for my pain maybe helped my anxiety?
    I use a great physio four or 5 times a year and also Chinese pressure point relief. Try pressing the soft skin between your right thumb and forefinger quite hard on and off. It works against back pain.
    All the best Bry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    I use CBD and Naproxen(Naprosyn) and I feel much improved. Lots of old injuries and a bit of age-related wear have made life a bit painful this last year fsr and those products have really helped.