closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Six Nations - Its that time again

Wales were good today. Thoroughly deserved the win against a lackluster Scotland. Lack of discipline in the Scottish side made them look like the old Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Wales were good today. Thoroughly deserved the win against a lackluster Scotland. Lack of discipline in the Scottish side made them look like the old Scotland
    Tight, but we did enough. The brilliant but sometimes wild Russell cost Scotland dearly with that yellow. Wonderfull to see an obviously in pain Dan Biggar prevail on his 100th cap and show true emotion.
    Settled into a cosy corner of my local to watch the next game.

Lovely Wales got a good win, proud to be Welsh

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    Tight, but we did enough. The brilliant but sometimes wild Russell cost Scotland dearly with that yellow. Wonderfull to see an obviously in pain Dan Biggar prevail on his 100th cap and show true emotion.
    Settled into a cosy corner of my local to watch the next game.
    Wales very average but good physically.
    Finn Russell garbage and back to believing his own hype.
    Scotland deservedly beaten due to way too many mistakes and complete lack of ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by xellos99 View Post
    Lovely Wales got a good win, proud to be Welsh
    Yep, couldn't put it better.
    Thought Dillon Lewis was immense when he came on. One man bomb squad.
    Last edited by Ruggertech; 12th February 2022 at 18:15.

Master
    Very poor decision making by Russell today, I think he’s beginning to believe his own hype, which engenders an arrogance that he should leave in the changing room.

Well done to Wales, huge defensive effort, that an too much Ill-discipline lost it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by alanm_3 View Post
    Very poor decision making by Russell today, I think he’s beginning to believe his own hype, which engenders an arrogance that he should leave in the changing room.

Well done to Wales, huge defensive effort, that an too much Ill-discipline lost it for us.
    I agree, Russell is a fantastic player but he seems to have a real personality flaw in the fact he starts to think the game revolves around him. You can see it in his body language. As the game progresses he becomes more and more flash, great if it works but it must be so frustrating as a team mate when it does not, The trouble is you can’t leave him out of the team but at the same time he does not manage the game as a fly half should. He is a hell of a player though. Well played to wales it was a good comeback after last week

France are looking very good…
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 12th February 2022 at 19:52.

Yep

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post

France are looking very good…
    Frighteningly so.

Two very watchable games for the neutral.

Scotland need all three first choice back rowers on the pitch to play well. There were down to one out of three fairly early on on Saturday and were pushed around by Wales in the second half, and if Wales were not so low on confidence and composure at the moment the scoreline would have been much wider.

Finn Russell is like one of those gifted kids who keeps working on and practicing all the things they are good at rather than addressing and improving the things they enjoy less and are less good at. Consequently the gap between his good days and his bad days is massive. Dan Biggar is the opposite.