closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Six Nations - Its that time again

Threaded View

Six Nations - Its that time again

It feels a bit odd this year to be honest. I had the highs and lows of the World Cup and the lows of the Saracens scandal - resulting in them being relegated. Not great, but it shouldnt distract from what Saracens achieved on the pitch. Anyhoo, onwards and upwards to the Six Nations and there are a lot of changes.

Eddie has cleaned house with lots of players getting replaced, plus has to deal with the uncertainly around the Saracens players.

Ireland has a new coach, so the players will be keen to impress.

Wales, as above.

France has a new coaching team (including Shaun Edwards), French team's are going well in the European Champs, but we must not under estimate how much of this is down to imported players.

Scotland has a new captain, although personally I'm not convinced.

No idea what is happening with Italy, but whatever has happened will most likely see them finish last again.

I think it will be close, but England's GS campaign might end on Sunday in Paris, just as Scotland might end in Dublin. Wales should roll over Italy, but their GS campaign might end in Ireland the following week.

Looking at the feature list, I have a feeling that the winner of Le Crunch, might become the eventual winners of the tournament. England have a difficult start - France then Scotland away, followed by 2 home games against Ireland and Wales, before a trip to Rome. If they can get through the first 2 games then just maybe.
    Last edited by Andyg; 1st February 2020 at 22:10.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche