closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Don’t f**k with cats

Don’t f**k with cats

Currently on Netflix- without spoiling too much but very well worth a watch especially for all the amateur detectives on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    My sister in law mentioned this. And yes, I did think of some of the investigations we've seen on here!

Journeyman
    I binge watched it in one sitting!

Without giving much away - I still do not understand where the other hand came from in one of the videos!?

Master
    Another person who binged all in one go. Was meant to just watch 5-10 mins to see if my wife would want to watch it, but became hooked!

Master
    Saw it all in one night and thought it was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by scanhenry View Post
    I binge watched it in one sitting!

Without giving much away - I still do not understand where the other hand came from in one of the videos!?
    I assumed that it was part of his cover up going forward, i.e. the hand of Manny?
    The reality of course was that it was probably just a friend who turned up and they innocently interacted with the cats before he did what he did. They may not have even noticed they were being filmed.

I enjoyed it but thought it was a little long. Could have been condensed into a couple of episodes.

Those web detectives were mental!

Craftsman
    My wife knew him when they were children, which added another level to the whole thing for us.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    I assumed that it was part of his cover up going forward, i.e. the hand of Manny?
    The reality of course was that it was probably just a friend who turned up and they innocently interacted with the cats before he did what he did. They may not have even noticed they were being filmed.
    I think there are numerous theories that it may be a 'fake' hand (manny-quin). Also mentioned that it was a female friend of his that as you say interacted with the cats prior to the horrific abuse!

Two scenes from that show has stayed with me, the first when Baudi is talking about one of the killings, talks calmly about a man getting his head cut off, but only starts crying when she talks about the cat getting killed, the other was the last scene, where he asks for a cigarette, then crosses his legs, just as in the film. If he was acting that scene out he was a better actor than Sharon Stone.

He’s up for parole in 25 years!

Craftsman
    Watched it as well - disturbing in places but interesting.

Master
    Watched this with mrs macca and we were appalled at this guys antics but it just goes to show people power is a force to be reckoned with

Well worth a watch though

Binged it on a flight this week, very well presented and 'enjoyable'