closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Godzilla

Banned
    Blog Entries

Godzilla

Who has one and how cheap can they be had? Kash and Ryan. Any others? Strangely drawn to this chaos driven watch. Not sure why.

I had to google this to see what you were on about. A stunning watch but that is a cheap and nasty looking caseback in my opinion.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I agree, the caseback is unusual.
    But then I adore the dial, strap, case design and overall style. Not my pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one. It is Kash's one that he sold to me. It is incredible in the metal and needs to be handled to appreciate. The chaps with the Lions mane variant will attest to how cool the case architecture is. Value is subjective - it costs approx the same as a Hublot Big Bang and a Rolex Deepsea (bit more than a Deepsea) and has a superior finish to both. Is it £6k better than a Snowflake or one of the amazing 4 seasons from GS? IMHO no but this is an irrational hobby.

Buying one from a UK AD won't happen as only 3 were allocated to the UK and all gone. Some seem available at RRP on Chrono24 from international sellers. Discounts unlikely and despite the insane price this has been a very popular model.

Cheapest I've seen is a US seller on WUS offering at $10500 USD which is around £8200 but with VAT you are looking at around £10k.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanb741; 27th January 2020 at 20:39.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I have one. It is Kash's one that he sold to me.

Buying one from a UK AD won't happen as only 3 were allocated to the UK and all gone. Some seem available at RRP on Chrono24. Discounts unlikely and despite the insane price this has been a very popular model.

Cheapest I've seen is a US seller on WUS offering at $10500 USD which is around £8200 but with VAT you are looking at around £10k.

Ryan, thanks. I have two offered me, cheapest being $10,300 from an Ma AD with whom I have dealt before. Seems like the deal then.
    BTW, you had an SM 300 diver if I recall. How does the watch height compare?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    Ryan, thanks. I have two offered me, cheapest being $10,300 from an Ma AD with whom I have dealt before. Seems like the deal then.
    BTW, you had an SM 300 diver if I recall. How does the watch height compare?
    GS is taller but is a contoured case and the height adds to the desired effect.

If you can get that landed for $10300 without VAT it is a stonking deal. If you are around london you are more than welcome to check mine out for size

The case back image doesn't quite look like any of the Godzilla's I remember. Also why red dial? I would have thought blue to match his atomic flame breath would have been the more obvious choice.

Love the Godzilla link up, but for me it could have been better thought out.