closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommend a place in London to sell small amount old gold jewellery please

Recommend a place in London to sell small amount old gold jewellery please

Looking to get a little cash in my watch fund and have a few bits of old gold jewellery to sell, would prefer to sell it for cash in a shop so I can keep it all in the watch fund rather than shopping fund 😉.

Can anyone recommend any places in London to take it please? Not huge amount just a few chains and broken bits and bobs.

Many thanks,

Justin

Grand Master
    Be sure to check the weight of what you’re selling first. Have a look at the price of gold and work on the basis of getting 80%. I sold some items a few weeks ago locally, first place tried to rip me off, second one I tried paid a fair price.

I would of thought it's got to be Hatton Garden if your in london

Like Robbo says try HGM they have a calculator online.
    Hatton Garden Metals have an office on St Cross St.
    Last edited by vulcangascompany; 27th January 2020 at 14:19.

Thanks guys, yes it'll be Hatton Garden but I wondered if anyone had a favourite place there?

Craftsman
    The wife always used to deal with these, http://howcashforgold.co.uk/ they were always good to deal with and normally one of the highest payers.

‘Hatton Garden Metal’ is the place to go to. :)

Hatton Garden Metals for me too. I live in the North East, and I still find them among the best price offers, even taking into account postage etc.

Master
    HGM according to their website are currently paying £13.70 per gram for 9ct gold. Gerrards who are also in Hatton Garden are paying £14.22. I have used them and they were first class. No affiliation with either companies.

Ended up in Hatton Garden Metals, very friendly and seems a good price for the little amount I had. Did feel a boot gangster doing the deed though. Some real characters in the shop that must be regulars.

Thanks all for the heads up.