closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bombarded with watches

Master

Bombarded with watches

What is happening out there, is everyone building a watch, wherever you go, instagram, Facebook, pop ups etc you are presented with a “handmade watch to exacting standards” “affordable style” “spirit of adventure” watch.

I started off quite attracted to a Farer watch until I found there are dozens of mini/micro suppliers out there pushing their wares

Think I will give it a miss.

You are being programmatically targeted by contextual ads based on the rich data profile advertisers have built about you. Clearly you have searched for watch related content in the past and/or engaged with it and now you are being targeted by relevant ads. Someone without a watch interest would see totally different ads to you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Crikey. I’m getting paranoid. What with this and the Ring doorbell spying info I’ve read about.

What are these people after .?..... at least it’s not blow up dolls I’m being tempted with !
    Last edited by Ashtons99; 29th January 2020 at 00:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtons99 View Post
    ... at least it’s not blow up dolls I’m being tempted with !
    Check your spambin, I get dozen of live dolls advertising their wares daily ... or at least trojan-infested files masquerading as emails from said dolls.