closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA Tudor P01

PSA Tudor P01

Fraser Hart Cribbs Bristol has one sat in the window. Looks lovely, if you have considerably bigger wrists than mine.

Yep and Ernest Jones have had a load of these come in as well as Tudor GMTs. Seems only the BB58 is still hard to get

They had two GMT's on straps as does Martins Cheltenham but still haven't seen a local AD with one on a bracelet. No 58 but the Cribbs store did call me at the beginning of December to say they had a 58 on leather if I wanted it. I had asked them about availability some two weeks before and they took my details, so that was nice of them but I was holding out for a bracelet.
    My 58 came into Martins the weekend before Christmas which was a wait of 4 months and to be honest, thought they had chucked my details in the bin.
    According to the lovely Luke, they are starting to come through but still scarcer than the ADs would like

Master
    58’s have been in short supply for a while now. Not sure if this is because the focus had been on getting gmt and po1 out there or the rumours are true and the current 58 will be discontinued and new colours released at Basel.

Master

PSA Tudor P01

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    58’s have been in short supply for a while now. Not sure if this is because the focus had been on getting gmt and po1 out there or the rumours are true and the current 58 will be discontinued and new colours released at Basel.
    Having had and flipped two, I’m hoping for a non-gilt 58 release at Basel this year!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by lughugger View Post
    Having had and flipped two, I’m hoping for a non-gilt 58 release at Basel this year!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    I was actually somewhat ambivalent about the 58, especially with regards to the gilt. After living with it a bit, I think just about the only thing I would add/change would be the provision of a half link

I really like the watch and think it's a cracker

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovial Joe View Post
    I was actually somewhat ambivalent about the 58, especially with regards to the gilt. After living with it a bit, I think just about the only thing I would add/change would be the provision of a half link

Agree and with other modern watches in my small collection it adds a touch of warmth which for me is perfect.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovial Joe View Post

.... and drilled lugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    .... and drilled lugs.

Yep, good point. That would certainly make it untouchable